Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Automatic Loading Switch After Mission.

Dabulletsponge4

Now, race specific loadouts are just that. Specific. Wouldn't it be useful if there was some sort of feature that allowed players to tell the game to change their loadout, to correspond with the race they'll be fighting? This is useful because mid game, many people will most likely go and grab a snack or a drink; missing the opportunity to change their loadout during this span of time could prove detrimental, to their and the teams success.

I can envision this as maybe a tick box or a function in the modding window, I just feel this would be a really useful feature to have; within the game.

Well, we can already save specific loadouts to the Arsenal menu.

Though, It would be really cool to be able to save weapon loadouts separately.  Also, binding weapon loadouts to a key combo (ex: ctrl + U, a trigger button + X for consoles) that could be used while in the Liset would be pretty nice.

Edited by JakeRobber

Hi, I'm The66Monkey! You might remember me from such threads as "How do i loki, "My first bug scalpe" and "R34 makes nova cry".

Today im here because i endorse this thread, while the current solution is to have the 3 different weapons slots equiped with weapons strong against different factions, an automatic feature seams like something that would only be good and seldom cause trouble,

Edited by The66Monkey