The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tourniquet, The Real Guides To Pvp Stand Before You.

Burns2PvP

6s4dhu.png

Welcome to the groups page known as Tournique.

We are a group of rag tag assassins that require more members.

We have an open recruitment at this time and we are looking for..

Aspiring or Interested PvP Members for the frontline.

PvE Members to keep our vault stocked.

Any rank or level is welcome.

Do not hesitate just because you are of a low mastery,

Do not hesitate just because you are unexperienced. (We will train you.)

For Yesterdays Noobs Are Today's Pros.

xkugqs.jpg

Need a better picture?

2u93iq1.png

2v0lg7s.png

29ll7bb.png

2w5u3gx.png

Edited by deadinflict

Update : We are still recruiting. We currently have.. 11/30, all active.
I am personally surprised at how fast we are geting members.. x.x ( Posted this 2 hours ago, got 3 recruits in that time of this edit. )

Edited by deadinflict

i am a fellow member of this clan so far everyone in it are really nice people and by looking at what this clan is shooting for and reading the rules and other parts of the text i have to say that this looks like this is going to be one of the better clans in warframe and i will hope i can stay in this clan for the remainder of my time on warframe