Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Not Working?! (Can Not Log In Megathread)

(XBOX)DirtyRoman907

I was playing trying to redeem a syndicate item after I raised my title and it wouldn't redeem and told me the transaction failed.

I kept trying and I couldn't back out without choosing a reward. Which I couldn't choose one because it wouldn't work.

So I backed out and closed the game and even tried turning off my Xbox. Did the while power cycle and such. Internet is working fine. Now when I go into the game it tells me unable to connect and to go to support.Warframe.com. I've retried several times. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes this happen to everyone that was on but they pulled the wool over ur eyes and though no buddy would notice but i did mercury relay 4 event had 2 ½ hours left on it and maintence was suspose to take 2 hours but took 2 ½ hours hmmm i wounder why that would be becuase thay stole it from us the community all ur hard work taken from us by de and their so called emergency it was a hox bet theres nothing at all diff but missing the relay the trader was going to be on friday riot with me over this bs

We as a community are stronger we wont take it

Currently I can't log in either. I get the can't connect and contact support message. This only started happening right now. My lady is currently on the game as I type this. She was on it before this occurred though. I fear if she gets off then she too will not be able to connect.

I've already tried the usual resets and deleting reserved space.