The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Chance The Snipetron Will Get The Corpus Sniper Rifle Sound Effect?

Luxangel7

Dear dev team,

As always I am very grateful and happy for all your hard work on this great game, whenever I think I'm about to start getting bored I try a new weapon or a new frame or find some new way of playing the map and it's really great.

However, one thing that's a little disappointing is that the Snipetron currently sounds like a silenced weapon, even though it's not, while when the Corpus use the same sniper rifle they get this really badass waathump sound.

Granted I assume you want this to imply they have some sort of "laser" sniper rifle, which maybe you will be implementing for real in the future, but is there any way you could consider giving us the same or an equally badass sound for the Snipetron? It sounds so weak at the moment (even though I'm not saying it is) and I believe it would sound a lot cooler with such a sound effect.

Thanks for your time if you're reading this and keep up the great work :)

TLDR: Please make the Snipetron sound like the Corpus sniper rifle sound effect or something equally cool sounding, as right now it sounds like a sneezing cat silenced weapon.

Edited by LuxAngel7

I'd prefer if they just made the snipertron a silent weapon :)

Yeah I guess that would also make sense, but it doesn't really seem like a silenced weapon to me...at least I'm used to considering it a loud weapon and always wanted it to sound like a real sniper rifle.