Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmetic Items For Warframes

Di0medes

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the past, but i really like the idea of being able to tweak a Frame with a little more personalized armor beyond different colors.

One example i could think of could be an additional set of armor plating for the rhino or something along those lines.

I know they already have this to a very limited degree with Excal Prime and soon to be Frost Prime, but having some additional little gadgets that you can tack on to existing armor to make it more "you" would be nice imo. (I'm also not a fan of having to relevel your Frame with a prime even if you already have an Excal for example but want the different look.)

Just food for thought

(also think of the money making potential, people -especially me- are suckers for cosmetic items.)

To be honest, when I look in the paint screen and see the default option besides the default head option, I have a feeling it implies more then just default color scheme. . .

we can definitely hope! Hopefully some news will be brought to us (if any) on the livestream tomorrow