The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Boltor/boltor Prime Question]

TinyMightyBear

Truth. 

Boltor Prime, taking into account it`s dmg, should be MR10+ 

Same with Soma Prime.

No kidding.. Anyways, back to topic so we don't get in sh** for derailing,

The main reason its not is because #1 it doesn't shoot arrow related objects, #2 it takes rifle ammo instead of sniper ammo, #3 it is a full auto. Where would you have room to fit an explosive tip in a full auto ?

" Why is the regular boltor MR2 But the boltor prime is MR0? "

I think the boltor p is MR2 locked now...but it doesn't make a difference, really. 

Truth. 

Boltor Prime, taking into account it`s dmg, should be MR10+ 

Same with Soma Prime.

I've seen MR 6 players with a boltor p that legitly got it....Don't bar off their work with such a high level. Also, if you're going to lock it that high, you might as well put vaykor marelok, teslos akbolto, and synoid gam up at MR 12 while you're at it. 

@OP: Thunderbolt-gives "arrows" a 30% chance to explode on impact. Boltor prime: firerate of 10 shots per second+60 bullets in a clip. So basically, 

you could screw the opticor and the grakata together. Who needs other weapons when you have an automatic grenade launcher with no arc?

I think the boltor p is MR2 locked now...but it doesn't make a difference, really. 

I've seen MR 6 players with a boltor p that legitly got it....Don't bar off their work with such a high level. Also, if you're going to lock it that high, you might as well put vaykor marelok, teslos akbolto, and synoid gam up at MR 12 while you're at it. 

@OP: Thunderbolt-gives "arrows" a 30% chance to explode on impact. Boltor prime: firerate of 10 shots per second+60 bullets in a clip. So basically, 

you could screw the opticor and the grakata together. Who needs other weapons when you have an automatic grenade launcher with no arc?

Sure. 

All high end weapons should have MR10+ requirement.

Why isn't the question,

" Why is the regular boltor MR2 But the boltor prime is MR0? "

That^^^^^ MR lock needs to be a thing. ~75% of weapons need to be MR locked. I am sick of MR 1s with Boltor Primes. Edited by Olivionic_Gearhart

I am sick of MR 1s with Boltor Primes.

This isn't possible anymore....The only way a player that is MR1 could've gotten a boltor prime is if they bought the pack and I believe that that pack ended about a year ago. Trading becomes available to players at MR2 but even so, they probably wouldn't have the resources to get it so maybe, some players might get it at MR3. The lowest leveling players I've seen running around that beast is MR4, in which they have modded it decently and have started basic towers so meh...