The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanframe : Ghost (Phantom)

Zounderth

My first Fanframe post, been awhile since i wanted to post something fan made for Warframe, been too busy playing the game :p.

This is Ghost (i know there is a sentinel skill by this same name but i like a Warframe name Ghost) or we can call it Phantom that works too.

8719502150_fda65653da_b.jpg

PAIN - Inflicts excruciating pain to your enemy dealing damage over time.

FEAR - Spread terror in the hearts of your enemies making them flee in panic and become vulnerable to attacks.

SPECTER - Become a spectral form granting you the ability to levitate in the air and be immune to attacks for a period of time. Deals double damage to enemies inflicted by FEAR when you phase through them.

AGONY - Send ghastly duplicates of yourself spreading nightmare to your enemies causing their heads to explode in agony. (aka mind blown lol).

Weapons that Ghost is holding are Chain Sickle (Melee) and Crossbow (Pistol).

Chain Sickle - you wield it like a single sword but the charge attack makes you swing the sickle in a wide cone in front of you hitting multiple enemies (in close and medium range) then you pull the chain back to catch your sickle in your hand. (Any enemy within the pulling area will be damaged again, similar to the Glaive's return throw).

Crossbow - It fires 3x bolts (burst fire similar to Kraken and Sicarus) and has high accuracy. (very low arch flight path).

so what do you guys think? :D

Edited by Zounderth

oh you mean the Trapper frame? yeah it looks kinda like that lol. im wondering how the abilities are like, maybe we can setup mines and turrets? i know that they can throw grenades or something like that. sticky bombs perhaps?