Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Xbox Community

(XBOX)Brennon Cook

- Has hit an all time low, I got cussed out for joining a mission, grabbing the objective and soloing the mission because the 3 boy-friends (totally different than boyfriends) wanted to play (this is the point where I'd make a offensive joke) in the spawn. I told them that instead of hoping nobody joins, they should put it on an invite only session. Seriously, this game some times.

I try to be helpful to the community. But on Friday, every chat everywhere was spammed with, "Where's the trader?!" (oops, grammar, "Omg teh leonov reley is no exis", "Omg thx de 4 no trder gg no re by". So I came onto the forums super mad at how stupid people are, yelling at the PS4 dudes for complaining, too, when they actually had a problem.

Meh. That's subjective. The problem is the F2P, any scum sack can just download the game and spam the region chat with vulgar words -- which they do.

meh, that's subjective, any scum sack can just get his mom to buy him a console -- which they do.

not just any scum sack can build a PC. and if they buy a PC we can troll them by telling them they have S#&$ty parts and are building nubs.

Edited by VioDuskar

- Has hit an all time low, I got cussed out for joining a mission, grabbing the objective and soloing the mission because the 3 boy-friends (totally different than boyfriends) wanted to play (this is the point where I'd make a offensive joke) in the spawn. I told them that instead of hoping nobody joins, they should put it on an invite only session. Seriously, this game some times.

You'll find people like that sometimes. They're on all platforms. I just wish warframe had an avoid player option. It's not too much to ask....