Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix Random ? Alerts

Nightmare

I miss out on all the good ? alerts during the day, for example ive missed 2 glaive alerts that were in the morning, so i decided to buy the glaive with plat after i missed the second one. The next day (may 7) they released another glaive alert after i just bought mine. Im pretty sure some people have had the same issues when buying alt helms and weapon skins. I know it was at my own expense to buy something with plat, so please dont reply in the forums its my fault, which i know it is, but i hope the devs choose better timing on to release certain alerts, like the glaive 2 days in a row, or if they do release a really special ? alert in the morning, then release one in the afternoon too so other people will have  a chance to earn it and not wait 1-2 weeks for another one, or in this case the next day. Im just saying to at least consider the fact that some people have work/school and miss most of the stuff. Thank you for taking your time to read this. Not trying to complain, but they do need to consider this.

Also, i would like a option to refund items you have bought with plat, but you would only be allowed to do this a few times, like at most 3. Please post your thoughts about this.

Edited by Pestilince

i looked on here last night and saw a post of 2 pages of nothing but people crying cause you cant buy the glaive in shop as a blueprint.  Then there was another post of 2 pages that had people crying because special things like the glaive or helmets arent told ahead of time that they are gonna be going on alert soon.

and youre shocked that they put up the glaive as alert the next day?

but in the long run of things it would kinda make since that if they have a item go up 12 hours later it should go up again. they could do it like relese one primetime EU time and then prime time US time that way there could be less complaining from all the people.

You wont be able to refund your plat at all, however there is an optional reset that'll give back all the plat you spent while resetting your account (Exclusives such as primes, vandals are simply put back to UNRANKED).

You wont be able to refund your plat at all, however there is an optional reset that'll give back all the plat you spent while resetting your account (Exclusives such as primes, vandals are simply put back to UNRANKED).

Would you still have frost prime if you did the reset considering that was a 1 time only event?