Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Access Packs, Will You Buy Them If There Are 5 Seperate Tiers? (Off-Topic)

Somedude1000

Guys, this thread is about prime access.

Right, now that thats out of the way, while sitting by my window today, a little birdy majestic falcon landed on my shoulder and told me about the possibility of up to 3 cosmetic items coming along with the next prime access, and that there might possibly be a primed archwing and arch-weapons to go in parallel with volt p and primed versions of regular weapons,  this lead to lots of headnodding among the members of my office boardroom, (all of which turned out to be my stuffed animals pretending to be corporate executives)

Assuming this  is true, would many of you still buy prime access if there were to be 2 or 3 more tiers of prime stuff? For example, volt p + 2 weapons + 2 accessories / archwing p + archwing p gear + 1 accesory

Then there would be the regular three tiers, maybe slightly pricier than usual, and two seperate tiers, one for just archwign weapons at 79.99$ and another for the primed archwing, primed arch-weps and at 99.99$ 

Whaddaya think? 

Edited by Somedude1000

I think you really need to stop doing whatever it is you are doing and come back to our reality for a bit. You know? The one with the pretty colored mushrooms on the walls?

As for the Prime Access idea?

Might work. Might not.

Personally, 'I' would buy Archwing stuff, but that is because I want to support DE as much as I can and love Archwing. Not everyone would and does.

Edited by Kalenath

I think you really need to stop doing whatever it is you are doing and come back to our reality for a bit. You know? The one with the pretty colored mushrooms on the walls?

Hehe, I shall try >_>

As for the Prime Access idea?

Might work. Might not.

Personally, 'I' would buy Archwing stuff, but that is because I want to support DE as much as I can and love Archwing. Not everyone would.

I brought it up because I thought it would imply that in the future we could perhaps get 2 primed warframes  / 1 warframe and 1 archwing p + accompanying primes for each round of prime access, wanted to see peoples reaction to that

I brought it up because I thought it would imply that in the future we could perhaps get 2 primed warframes  / 1 warframe and 1 archwing p + accompanying primes for each round of prime access, wanted to see peoples reaction to that

Then my own reaction?

If I had money, I would buy it.