The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Glaives

Izchi

I'm not sure if this was suggested yet. It was a wandering idea after the alert appeared, and I impatiently went out and bought the Glaive a day earlier. Thought it'd be funny now that I have access to two and maybe the possibility of dual glaives? It'd be kinda ridiculous, but it's technically a one-handed weapon at the moment.

ive asked that question my self. like press the charge, throw one. press the charge while thats flying charge the other one, when the first one comes back throw the second one or maybe even charge them both how ever they wanted to do it.

This would be a great idea actually, not just for the Glaive, but maybe even for the other Alert-dropped weapons. (Although there's already a Dual Heatsword existing that doesn't require two heatswords.) Sell the "dual" version BPs on the Market, but keep the weapon BPs required (e.g. Pangolin Sword, etc.) from Alert missions.

Would make running alert missions that drop rewards you already have worthwhile besides just selling the Blueprint for credits.

Dual Plasma swords? Yes please. :)

Could be that both get tossed in one charge and just hit three enemies each (doesn't the current one do that?) in the cone infront of you. 

But yeah.. would be funny as hell to have two of them bouncing around.

hmm i have the glaive now but i cant rly find this thing effektiv at alldue to the fact that you hit almost only one target at a time anywaywith the charge throw and i read that attack speed would increase the fling speed but i cant rly see a difference due to the fact you can charge throw it so slow(because you have to wait till its back) makes the weapon very bad in my opinion i mean with charge rate and attack speed i can charge my dark sword extreme fast faster then a lot of weapons auto attack and it deals almost the same damage as the glaive (with this strange passive of this thing has that you do 19 damage when its starting to charge).