The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfurs // United Under Lotuscat // Allied Under T.a.p.i.

Sherbniz

Nickname

(if you carry another outside of the game): Orion

What are your goals in Warframe?

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : More casual than anything else. Bit of collector thrown in there

How serious are you about Warframe? : Semi serious, becoming more serious as the days go by

Do you have a Headset/Microphone?

(not required, but helpful) : I does!

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Because mah buddies are in it :3

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Yus! Name is WaketheShark

Nickname

Seeky

What are your goals in Warframe? World Domination.

How serious are you about Warframe? Atm pretty serious I play everyday.

(not required, but helpful) Yup got em.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? Friends are in the guild : D

Yup, Techknight and Chocobolos

Edited by Seekys

Nickname:

swampster12 (Skype & DA username)

In-game Name:

Feyrone01

What are my goals in Warframe?:

Getting most of the Event prizes ( I got non so far)

How serious can I be in Warframe?:

Not too serious. I just like to a helpfull teammate.

How long have I played?:

During Closed Beta...just kidding 4 months ago.

Do I have a Headset/Microphone (not required, but helpful)?:

Yes I do

Why do I want to join Warfurs?:

I have been in a clan before but that previous clan seems to be a little inactive so, my brother (Starpaw) suggested me to join this group for it's activeness.

Have I been brought here by other Warfur members?:

Starpaw

Edited by Feyrone01

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) :

I don't know, just play and have fun? I guess I do craft all the weapons and warframes though.

How serious are you about Warframe? :

Well I've played for a long time and I have pretty much everything in the game but I'm not really aiming to be the top of the leaderboards or anything like that.

(not required, but helpful) :

Nope.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :

Aside from the fact that it's a furry clan, I just want a nice, fun clan to be in. My last one has like 3 people on at peak hour >_>;

Throw me an invite if you want me

I'm 22 (EDIT: can't fuking remember how old I am, lol), and have played Warframe for, a couple of months I guess .. I'm pretty casual, and I explore Void ships - deal with it :|

I have a microphone, but I'm not a fan of chitchat and small-talk while I'm mowing down infested, and things that look like them, with my Gorgon (I don't care what you say Varenvel, I love that thing, and I'll keep using it .. fuk the Strun, it's collecting dust on the shelf) :P

well Varenvel pointed me in this direction, so if you don't think that I belong here, then go blame him ^__^

why I want to join ?.. well I suppose that's a good question, I know absolutely nothing about your clan, what it does, when it does it, and how it does it *shrugs* .. I'm here because; why not ?

Edited by Zifflin

outside the game my nickname is Akinari
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051921020

i played Warframe since the beta  but  had a long break in it 
at the moment i  have no special goal 
i have a microphone but im very shy 

hehe i found this clan over furaffinity 
and warframe did i find myself 

i want to join because i just want to play with people from the furry fandom id may is fun ^^

Name: VortexLG

Ingame Name: VortexLG

Nickname
(Rob)

Steam Userpage:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/astrorob/home

To have fun, and live the science fiction dream.

Not very, I just like to have fun.

(Yes)

Why do you want to join Warfurs? 
Because my friend "Avalon487" told me I had to. :3

Yes = Avalon487

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game):

Zach.  Really, just Zach :-\

Steam Userpage:  
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zachloupe

Still learning after a week of play, so presently, just casually ninjaing around with friends and acquaintances and watching my inventory of stuff grow!

Currently, it's the only game to which I devote hours a day, so fairly serious!

Yup!

Because playing this game solo is the drag to end all drags, PUGs give me hives, and really, who wouldn't want to space ninja and jump around stabby rip stab stabbing with other furs?  Random chatter also helps to keep the down-times far less boring.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : N/A

Nickname

Usually just whatever username I go by at the time, though I grew really fond of people calling me by my XBL GT AnorexicDragon. :3 I'd ask to call me by my real name but it's a very common one and odds are there's someone else with the same name. In other words, this paragraph was a waste of time so just call me by my screenname Ditseh.

Steam Userpage:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032314425/

Age : I think I'm....nineteen now? O-o Yuh that must be it.

To drool on everything and anything and cut up and jump on all teh walls and and and...Well you know, the usual.

How serious are you about Warframe? : Have you read any of the stuff I've typed so far? o-o Should be sorta obvious by now I think, but just in case there's some super aggro dude checking applications, not that serious .3. just wanting some peeps to play with

I has the external mic, yesh.

Because if there's anything I've learned about furries in the last odd few years it's that it's never boring around them. And when it is it's only because the weird has just become the norm, so it's then time to get stranger still(I started those two sentences with conjunctions to mess with any grammar swastikas who might be reading this ;P).

(And if so, what is their Name?) :

Kiiiiinda. I don't know if he's in the clan, but he let me know there's a furry clan and that's all there was to it ^^ Had to hunt it down. Just had to.

Nickname

Crunchy is fine :)

Steam Userpage:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/crunchy3neo/

Casual fun, hang out with cool people, get stronger and shizz

Been playing for quite awhile, since Open Beta began I believe

Yep!

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :

I have been searching for a solid clan with similar interests, and this one seemed like a perfect fit! I'm excited to hang out with some furries again, the last in-game fur community I was in (tera) was unbelievable amounts of fun. Hoping to contribute some resources and help some newbies learn the game as well. :)

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?

Nope

Nickname : Conkor

Steam Userpage :

What are your goals in Warframe? :

My goal in Warframe is to get the best mods for the weapons I use the most.

I play Warframe for fun, but I can't get on much due to school. I only have 48 hours on Warframe, I got the hours information from the player profile page.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone? :

Yes I have a headset, it is an Ear Force X12.

I want to join Warfurs because I am looking for people that can help me on Warframe and to be in a clan that I relate to, and also for the use of a Dojo.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? :

I was not brought here by another Warfurs member, I found out about Warfurs through a search on FA.

Nickname: Blue

Steam userpage:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066170878

What are my goals in warframe? play for fun, get better at and improve in skills, and to get mods for the wepons I like to use too^-^.

How serious are you about warframe?: I play for fun^-^, I usely will play when I can or feel like it. also have class, so may not be on at times

Do you have a Headset/Microphone? Yes ^-^

Why do you want to join warfurs?: I want to join warfurs because I am looking for people that can help me on warframe and get better^-^, a clan that I can relate too, and  also use of a dojo as well

Were you brought here by another warfurs member? yes, conkor

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Wiesel

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wiesel_pmd/

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : I play the game for loads of reasons, partly to respect the designs that this game has to offer, partly to collect the Prime and Clan weapons, but mostly I get online to have fun!

How serious are you about Warframe? :  I get on near daily and I have almost 300 hours clocked in so far, so I'd say I'm pretty dedicated ;3

(not required, but helpful) : I do have a microphone and headphones, and I haven't had any complaints about those yet~

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :  Well, the old clan I was in was incredibly inactive and I couldn't stand some of my fellow clan members, so I decided to leave, and was drawn in by Lotus Cat.  Seeing myself as a feline fur myself, I figured that this would be a great clan to join!

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Sadly no, but hopefully I'll be able to send some new recruits our way >:3

Nickname
I don't really know about this really SwordMast3r?
Steam Userpage:for now my Steam name is 6_ShadeShooter_9 I keep changing it so yeah.

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) :I don't really have a "Goal" so I'm guessing "Casual"
How serious are you about Warframe? :Not much and not less at the same time...kind of a Medium type of Seriousness

(not required, but helpful) : I do have it but I don't use the Microphone much

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :Because I have another friend who is in WarFurs.

(And if so, what is their Name?) :His name is "Starpaw" in WarFrame

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Vanthus, sometimes Alienraptor on older games.

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012637554

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Mostly casual playing with friends but partly to run around shooting stuff without needing to think xD

How serious are you about Warframe? : I play almost every day and have around 145 hours played so far!

(not required, but helpful) : I do but I've been informed a few times it's quite annoying in terms of background static =(

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Getting rather tired of being without a clan, I looked around a little but never applied to any but a friend recently brought Warfurs to my attention again so I've decided to finally drop an application off here!

(And if so, what is their Name?) :
That would be Wiesel or as he goes by in Warframe Ari3275 ^.=.^

Nickname

(If you carry one outside the game): I go by Chris.

Steam Userpage: I don't really use Steam much.

What are your goals in Warframe?: I have endless goals in Warframe, I'm a very active collector of Frames as well as weapons, I try to help people who need taxis, and to just have fun with friends!

How serious are you about Warframe?: I'd say I'm very serious! My brother recommend this game to me a few months back and now I play more than him! I have over a hundred hours of play time (I'm a fairly new player but know my way around very well)

Do you have a Headset/Microphone?: I do actually! I've never been able to use it though /:

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: I was in the trading tab and came across a player named Aarnwulf, we traded and I complemented the dojo look. He seemed like a nice player so I began talking to him about joing the clan, he told me some details and I was very interested. I also was in a clan before, the players were some what active but I never felt welcomed.

Were you brought here from another Warfurs member?

(And if so what was their name?): I was! I said if perviously, his name was Aarnwulf.

nickname:chozoscout or ysaka

steampage:ysaka http://steamcommunity.com/id/chozoscout

goals; just to have fun and play with my friends.

serious levels: SUPER CERIAL.i play almost daily.

i do have a mic.

why do i want to join:i have a friend in the clan and i want to make friends on warframe.

kuari recommended this clan to me ^.^

Edited by chozoscout

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Kyria Shirako

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971556005

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Currently seeking to grab Ember and Valkyr frames, and then see where those take me.

How serious are you about Warframe? : We'll find out. I've only been playing for a few days, but have been enjoying myself thus far.

(not required, but helpful) : Yep.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Furry cyborg space ninjas. What's not to like?

(And if so, what is their Name?): Yes, in-game: TalynAmbereye

Edited by Cinderfox

Nickname: Kralthe

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027949694/

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Fun, of course, but I suppose I'm a mix of casual/collector.

How serious are you about Warframe? : Lately I've played daily, but my interest comes and goes. It's rather fun, though.

(not required, but helpful) : I do not.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : The old furry clan I was a member of is no longer active, and this one seems like an excellent alternative! I learned of its existance earlier today when I saw a warframe-related submission on FA.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : I was not.

My ingame name is CRIMSON_PAIN. Steam name is Beachbum37. I found out about this game from another fur(she will want to join also when she finds out there is a fur clan here). I am a part of FURHQ(300+ furrs from all over the world and the leader LORETHIAN told me about the clan here). I am 42 years old and retired from the us army. I have only been playing for a week but will be playing for a long time to come. I have a mic and headset. I mainly play World of tanks with my clan there(FURRE). Hope to enjoy many hours of fun playing and talking with all of you.

Alrighty, hopefully this is still going on, or I'm allowed to do this, or applications are open, or... Yeah.. x_x; Sorry if not.

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Rainbow, Rainbowtiem, Daioxa sometimes...

Steam Userpage: Umm, not sure to be honest. x_x; It's under Daioxa or Rainbowtiem. D: Sorry I looked around and couldn't figure out the whole ID link location. In game name is definitely Rainbowtiem though. x_x;

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Casual Play, Unlocking the entirety of the map, Completing Vauban, General helping or playing with others..

How serious are you about Warframe? : I like to at least try to log in each day, poke around and stuff, try to get generally better at the game.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone? I do! Though I'm shy, vocally; I do have Teamspeak3 already also.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Lotuscat is... adorable... It's a furry clan, My other clan became nonactive... and after myself building half the dojo... I like helping and all but... geesh... Anndd... Biomech/armor/suits <333 + Space Ninja awesomeness of course.

(And if so, what is their Name?) :  Lol, no I sadly found this after searching desperately for more tenno/suit awesomeness on Furaffinity.