The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Axe and Hammer are pretty cool, but shouldn't they have an AoE jump attack?

Enfo

Am i the only one who finds it really silly that these two weapons of which are supposed to be super AoE oriented doesn't come with an AoE jump attack?

Like... Where's the whole idea behind them not having one, i'm just craving for one!

Am i the only one who finds it really silly that these two weapons of which are supposed to be super AoE oriented doesn't come with an AoE jump attack?

Like... Where's the whole idea behind them not having one, i'm just craving for one!

you jump and attack, there's your AoE.

I don't know about the Scindo it not being a blunt weapon, but the Fragor needs and aoe like the Furax.

You can test this at a reactor, with the Furax you can jump attack and destroy the reactor in one hit but the Fragor has nowhere near that range

I don't know about the Scindo it not being a blunt weapon, but the Fragor needs and aoe like the Furax.

You can test this at a reactor, with the Furax you can jump attack and destroy the reactor in one hit but the Fragor has nowhere near that range

That's because it has no AoE on the jump attack at all, which to me makes no sense. The axe is the same weapon just for Infested units so i don't see why it shouldn't get the same effect. Nontheless they need an AoE jump attack.