Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing Leech Ospreys

Mechabobzilla

Question

I have so much hate for these enemies. Hard to hit, high health, and are so annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions to kill these things fast? My brightest idea is to use a melee with northern wind and freeze them, then shoot while they are slow.

5 answers to this question

um a shotgun maybe ? Hek is good until mid range due to the cone spread, or if you are on Strun, get a bit closer and bam it.

other way fast enough is using Ground Slam with Amphis / Heavy Melee weapons i think.

If you are shooting try your best to hit the eye socket (small red thing on the front) with a high damage weapon you will one shot it.

They aren't that bad unless you aren't looking at your shield.  If you find your self near a breakable window with a leech on you, if you still have high shields (pref 500+) then smash the window it will destroy the leech and will kill the osprey (if you don't take too much more damage) before your shields fail.

If you are shooting try your best to hit the eye socket (small red thing on the front) with a high damage weapon you will one shot it.

They aren't that bad unless you aren't looking at your shield.  If you find your self near a breakable window with a leech on you, if you still have high shields (pref 500+) then smash the window it will destroy the leech and will kill the osprey (if you don't take too much more damage) before your shields fail.

orr y'know just roll then shoot the thing.....