Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Controller Issues - Swapping L1/l2

(PSN)Skopos

I'm having two issues with customising my controller regarding switching L1 & R1 for L2 and R2.

Here is the classic controller setup:

http://www.wddgamers.com/Skopos/controller_classic.png

And here is the way I prefer to set it up:

http://www.wddgamers.com/Skopos/controller_custom.png

It's a straightforward swap of the back buttons.

The first issue I'm having is in Archwing with the 'Move Down' button, which is bundled together with the 'Crouch/Slide/Roll' button on classic (L1) - although it isn't listed in the image.

On my set up, I've moved 'Crouch/Slide/Roll' to L2 and 'Aim' to L1 - the problem is 'Move Down' remains on L1 preventing me from aiming during Archwing missions.

There is an option to set a button for 'Move Down' - which I tried to combine with 'Crouch/Slide/Roll' - but it replaces whatever is already on that button. The only way for me to use 'Aim' correctly is to set 'Move Down' to it's own button, which means replacing something already set up.

It seems that ideally 'Move Down' and 'Crouch/Slide/Roll' should remain together automatically since they're designed for the same thing in their respective game mode.

The second issue is while in the Liset or on a Relay where I am unable to 'Crouch/Slide/Roll' using L2 without the Chat window opening up - which isn't the end of the world but it's a little annoying. Maybe an option to global switch L1/R1 for L2/R2, I know there are other players who have L1 = aim, R1 = shoot ingrained in their gaming habits

Edited by (PS4)Skopos