Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hai.

Premias

Hey, I'm Premias - I've played Warframe for a little while ( so I'm still a newbie/nooby at it though c: ), soo yep. I figured that if I'm playing, I might as well get to know the community and/or mess around on the forums.(even though I tend to be shy/quiet in game.. although I have my moments where I'm chatty).

I guess I'll talk about my warframe character - I like going for the stealthier and quicker characters (so that I can snipe enemies and they will never know what hit them ^-^) so I picked Mag for my first warframe. I mostly use the bow & arrows ( and throwing knives <3) although I can handle attacking with with my staff.

Sooo I don't know what else to write..and I'm going to go play some Warframe now.

I like going for the stealthier and quicker characters (so that I can snipe enemies and they will never know what hit them ^-^)

Oh Premias , you poor innocent thing . Welcome to warframe , where we all start with expectations of  "taking down hordes of enemies witout getting detected like batman " "Killing an entire army on your own" . 

But don't worry !!  We all end up farming hours and hours for that one prime part of a weapon that you are never going to use but you need to level it for your mastery rank !!

146718900331054962_e41zmrdj_f.jpg

Don't worry tho , you'll get used to it :) And also welcome .

Oh Premias , you poor innocent thing . Welcome to warframe , where we all start with expectations of  "taking down hordes of enemies witout getting detected like batman " "Killing an entire army on your own" . 

But don't worry !!  We all end up farming hours and hours for that one prime part of a weapon that you are never going to use but you need to level it for your mastery rank !!

Lol I Totally agree with you at the grinds parts but nether the less it's only fun if you play with friends and sometimes public.

Hey, I'm Premias - I've played Warframe for a little while ( so I'm still a newbie/nooby at it though c: ), soo yep. I figured that if I'm playing, I might as well get to know the community and/or mess around on the forums.(even though I tend to be shy/quiet in game.. although I have my moments where I'm chatty).

I guess I'll talk about my warframe character - I like going for the stealthier and quicker characters (so that I can snipe enemies and they will never know what hit them ^-^) so I picked Mag for my first warframe. I mostly use the bow & arrows ( and throwing knives <3) although I can handle attacking with with my staff.

Sooo I don't know what else to write..and I'm going to go play some Warframe now.

And last but not least Welcome to both the game and the forums

couldnt of said it better myself.

WELCOME TO WARFRAME AND THE FORUMS. Its fun here trust me ive been here for a long time. 

Edited by rechot

Welcome, I to enjoy the ways of bow and throw,red criticals are oh so satisfying.