The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kaisergaming!

MetalGear.Kaiser

Hello guys, I am Kaiser Leospike, otherwise known as MetalGear.Kaiser, feel free to ask questions as well, but before you ask, allow me to ask you the basic answer of things!

Q: What is KaiserGaming?

A: KaiserGaming is a shadow clan that even though we arent very known or common, you can yourself make it more common by recruiting more members (which btw, ill allow only high ranked officials to recruit members, don't wanna stockpile on a bunch of newbies, but if you have someone you wish to join, please tell them to PM me before they can join) We even have a good logo that I may conclude that i made that logo myself!

Q:Who is MetalGear.Kaiser?

A: well, for your information buddy, I am a youtuber, but yet to do warframe related videos, but i mostly make music and lets plays, in my own free time, i just spend some time either on Warframe or playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (and if you ask me why? well i am a fan of the monster hunter series)

Q: What does the clan logo look like?

A: well why not have a look!

Bl6J2ZC.png

Q: Can i sign up to join the clan?

A: why yes, like i said before, you can join us simply by messaging me, my IGN is MetalGear.Kaiser, just be sure to ask how you got ahold of me before i recruit you, because i may mistake you of some total stranger that just wants to join a clan, but incase if im off wondering slaying some monsters on Monster Hunter, you can go on ahead go to this very link: http://kaisergaming.shivtr.com/ (which btw, is my website, you can contact me)

Q: Do you own a Teamspeak or any other voice chat servers?

A: Sadly however, i don't own a Voice Chat server, but I'm close to be part of the V Alliance, and i will happily send you the Teamspeak Link incase you would like to voice chat (which btw, i have to ask their leader before i invite you guys)

Q: Recruitment Trailer?

A: Why yes, yes i do have a [good] recruitment trailer, here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Mdk9xPpF8

Now for any other questions, i will happily respond, just be sure to have a reasonable reason to ask

Edited by MetalGear.Kaiser