The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

New "hardcore" Feature?

Sahardoom

Something strange started happening today in Void....

I am doing solo Loki run, stealth killing as usual, and than my keyboard crashes ( Logitech G110 )...

I hear that familiar on/off sound that Windows makes when you unplug/plug something... just few seconds, enough to turn of keyboard lights, reset it to default and to lock in last motion/movement I was doing... quite annoying when running sideways with camera locked an 90 off direction of movement... takes few seconds to regain control.

Since this was a new bug for me I started system monitor and continued for 3 more runs... was quite hard not knowing when it would hit until I noticed a pattern... NPC spawn, when ever it would spawn new NPC I would loose control due to keyboard crash. I had a look at system monitor, nothing unusual, no overheating, CPU and GPU working fine, RAM at "usual" 1,3 to 1,7 GB, and than... strange spikes at net traffic... so I started the game again, plugged old non USB keyboard and started playing. When it crashed my USB keyboard I did that Alt+Tab thing on the old one and what did I see?! ...a spike in net traffic.

Is there a reason for such large spike?