The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryogenic Dreams Is Recruiting!

enderian.

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get an invite?  I started playing 3-4 days ago I believe.  I am a rank 3 Mag, and working to get Nova Prime (2/4 blueprints so far).  I am relatively new, but I catch onto things quickly.

My IGN is Malvarei.  I look forward to playing with you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to join a clan. I have played off/on since January of '14. Never anything serious but I have been sticking it out this time. I would be interested to see how this works out.

I am still very new but getting the hang of it. I will have lots of questions and I am stuck pretty low yet  on missions, I can't seem to find groups for Jupiter or Mars so I am stuck there.

Thank you.

Zeph

What's up? 

I'm a really new player, started about a week ago, but I catch on really quickly. Mastery Rank 2, currently on the ArchWing quest.

I'd love to join your clan, if you would allow me in.

In game name: WildBuns

Thanks and I hope to see you in game c:

I haven't played Warframe since about 3 years ago and was looking for a relatively small, close knit, casual clan to join.  I am Mastery Rank 6 and have experience in the void and derelict. On average I play about three to five days a week and am willing to help anyone anyway I can.

IGN: JacobDragonspire

Thank you for your consideration

I've been playing for a couple of months now, and I've decided the clan I joined at the beginning does not suit me. A nice, small, close-knit community is more my style, and if you have any spaces left, I'd love to join.

I play regularly (usually on for a couple hours every day or two), I'm eager to both help new players out, and receive some help from more veteran players.

Id like to join.

im mastery rank 11. (although I don't think mastery ranks matter that much)

and I pretty much stand for the alliance your clan is in.

ive always hated high taxes on dark sector nodes.

although I don't really feel like joining into the teamspeak severs I am quite active and ok with a lot of typing.

my in game name is my profiles.

• 1 month later...

Looking for a clan that is a successful underdog. I have been playing for a few weeks now, I'm at MR5 and loving my new Rhino. I don't have many friends online, so I solo mostly...I'm loving the defense missions. However, I need more. I believe we could have a synergy that could benefit us both. I live in the mid west USA, but play between 3am and 6am due to a funky work schedule. My IGN is Gaidin0126, and you're my first choice and request. If you send me an invite, I won't make you regret it.