Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Time I Make An Introduction

Freed85

I've played warframe since October 10 2013(as a side note I made my first forum post the same day 1 year later) and I joined the founder program. I heard of warframe awhile before then but forgot as I got bogged down with school work and some time later saw a trailer for it when I was browsing the internet I signed up immediately after and been a fan since. I'm a casual player and I prefer to go through missions kinda slowly and not just rush unless I have to or that's what my team does.

My favorite frames are Excalibur, Nekros, Frost, Mirage, and Zephyr oh I can't forget Hydroid. I've kept my Excalibur that I've had since I started and used the plat form my founders pack to get Nekros so in a sense I had 2 starter frames. I own just about every frame or atleast their prime variant and the rest that aren't prime except Trinity and Trash *cough* excuse me ash.

My favorite weapons would be Soma(to many memories for it not to be #1), Vectis, Dread, Marelok, the Glaive's, and the Dragon Nikana. The only weapon I can say I utterly hate is Buzlok but I may just have to get into using it.

Hope you enjoyed my brief introduction to myself and good luck out there.