Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Price Check For My Kubrow

Can you post a picture of the appearance screen?

It looks like it had two good colors on it, though it's body type is the least popular. You should get at least 100 for both imprints. More if you find someone interested in the specific colors.

Let me know if you decide to sell, I think the colors might be some I'm looking for.

Can you post a picture of the appearance screen?

It looks like it had two good colors on it, though it's body type is the least popular. You should get at least 100 for both imprints. More if you find someone interested in the specific colors.

Let me know if you decide to sell, I think the colors might be some I'm looking for.

No one want this imprints, I've been selling this for weeks and still no one wants it. I'm gonna post this in the Trading forum you can check it out! :D Btw thanks for the price checking! I appreciate your effort. :)

Looks like gery/green primary and tirtiary and blue secondary lotus. Not too bad of a find. I have no idea what the eye color is. I cant see it all that well

No it doesnt have grey color. Its only Blue and green. but I still dont know whats his eye color. btw Thanks! I appreciate your effort. :D