Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conpetitive To Warframe

Markiller619

Spanish: Hola muy buenas soy markiller619 y tengo un clan con unos amigos en warframe y hemos pensado que el juego estaria perfecto con un modo competitivo en plan 4 vs 4 o 5vs5 Seria muy interesante ya que le daria una intensa accion al juego. 

Ejemplo un mapa en el cual luchen frost,volt,trinity,ash vs sharyn,mag,rhino,loki 

y el objetivo es asesinar al equipo enemigo o capturar banderas seria muy guay la vedad 

1 se crea un nuevo sistema de planetas en el cual se elijan las partidas multijugador 

Que piensan respecto a esto ?? Os gusta

English: Hello I'm very good and I have a clan markiller619 with friends in warframe and we thought that the game would be perfect with a competitive mode in plan 4 vs. 4 or 5v5 would be very interesting as it would give the game an intense action.

Example a map in which fight frost, volt, trinity, ash vs Sharyn, mag, rhino, loki

and the objective is to kill the enemy team or capture the flags would be very cool novelty

1 establishes a new system of planets in which multiplayer games are chosen

You think about this?? you like

google translated.

and I'll quote the FAQ here again:

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)

There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.

also to make your idea even remotely viable you would need to rebalance so many abilities. Iron skin for example.

Edited by Schalimah