Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advanced Team Setup Before Mission Starts

magnaar

We are able to see the artifacts before the missions starts but not the warframe setup of the team. So I was thinking maybe it could improve the gameplay being able to see which warframe each team member is using so that we could chose a different warframe if we want. There has been couple of times I wanted to use my banshee but had to go with frost to be safe on high level defense missions and ended up having 2 frosts etc. Which is not a big deal but I though it could be beneficial.

only problem is you would have to remod your warframes before gamestart then 

some people get longer then others about these things for those who already are ready to go would have to wait along time

the best way would to play with friends or clan mates to get the best setup 

I'm really hoping this ties into the loadout feature they were trialing before.

I.E. as the mission is ticking down you can pick your pre-set loadout and see others.

I think you should only allowed to be able to pick from the loadouts you have pre-done so as not to spend hours faffing whilst people are waiting.

but still, a lobby would be nice. Bing able to choose a game to join, check the frames of the members in the cell, the artifacts maybe the power and power levels (wow that sounded like something from DBZ).

So that you don't get a team of trinities in a defense mission for example.

Playing with friends and clanmates is nice but sometimes you have no option but to PUG.