The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserk Berserker Damage For Berserkers

Gahrzerkire

Crits increase crit damage for 10 seconds by 15% at max stacking to 75%. Goes on melee or secondaries applicable for weapons like the akmagnus or the dual zorens. Would be hella fun on the gram / orthos. (seriously try a berserker orthos even at 10% crit chance. Hella fun)

Why cap at 75% ? This isn't speed. So you could go to any variable. Just depends how it would be balanced. I'm not sure if even using a crit damage berserker style mod would be better then sacrificing a damage mod or element mod. 

With my Loki, i run on my tipedo

Pressure Point-Buzzkill-Jagged Edge-Beserker-Crit Chance-Crit Damage-2 Dual stat mods (frost/poison for viral)

Once primed reach releases for ps4, ill be replacing jagged edge for some utility. With max primed reach on the orthos or tiepdo, it's almost game breaking. You can hit people 8 meters away from you. Its so funny. 

Not sure where i would fit in this crit damage beserker mod if it existed. 

The only solution for me would be to take out my original crit damage mod for it, as long as the value is higher. I don't think it would ever be viable to go full crit and no elements.

On a side note, might as well come out with a beserker crit chance mod as well. It would make it harder to crit at the start but once you start going you could become a crit machine. 

Edited by (PS4)GreenSoup2HoT