The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50 Shades Of Prime

Xennodren

So over on r/warframe there was a discussion about which color is the best when it comes to mimicking the gold color that DE uses on Prime items. I made the image below to help people identify the best gold colors to use based on which Prime frame/weapon you're trying to match with. I thought I'd share it with the players here so everyone can get that perfect gold shade they've been looking for.

uD0224e.png

As you will see DE actually uses several different gold color options. Both Nova and Wyrm share the same prime gold color with the Boltor and Vasto. While Latron and Burston, the older prime weapons, use a different shade of prime. And finally the Scindo and Soma, two newer weapons, use completely different shades from both each other and the others. Now this may not be all of the prime items that allow you to alter their gold color, this is simply a list of the ones available to me. Also in regards to the two missing palettes. They are the Bastille and the Red,White, and Blue palettes that contain the French and American flags respectively and have not been available since 2013. Luckily neither contain any gold shades so no one is missing out.

For anyone wondering just how close the RGB values match.

Boltor, Nova, Vasto, Wyrm

Original: 235, 195, 90

Closest: 229, 193, 84

Latron and Braton

Original: 254, 204, 76

Closest: 255, 209, 72

Soma

Original: 254, 243, 127

Closest: 255, 240, 125

Scindo

Original: 254, 210, 97

Closest: 255, 202, 106