The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tourniquet, The Real Guides To Pvp Stand Before You.

Burns2PvP

6s4dhu.png

Welcome to the groups page known as Tournique.

We are a group of rag tag assassins that require more members.

We have an open recruitment at this time and we are looking for..

Aspiring or Interested PvP Members for the frontline.

PvE Members to help others and learn from the vets.

Any rank or level is welcome.

Do not hesitate just because you are of a low mastery,

Do not hesitate just because you are unexperienced. (We will train you.)

For Yesterdays Noobs Are Today's Pros.

xkugqs.jpg

Need a better picture?

2u93iq1.png

2v0lg7s.png

29ll7bb.png

2w5u3gx.png

If you wish to join us, Contact either..

~ deadinflict,

~ZeeVirus,

~PantherOfTheSea.

Edited by deadinflict

A pvp clan that keeps pve slaves? Well, good luck with that.

+1 why you need initiate to farm for the PVP players mod this players ar NO slaves

other than that GREAT post man hope you will get a good group of players 

Edited by varto

You may read it as PvE slaves but realistically its the PvP'ers that just want to have fun.

Ever tried to sit and stare at the same thing, over and over and over again then after a while claim its still fun ?

http://fun.drno.de/flash/ButtonRedBig.swf

Well it can be to some, not always others.

I want to give my clan a variety of things to do. If they want to PvP, they can say, "Hey! I am going to start up a match!" and have a couple say, "Invite me!" with hands raised trying to get in. (So far I'll say that I have hardcore succeeded because this clan has expanded so fast and rapidly with such a nice group as well.)

If the clan doesn't want a variety, then maybe they want competition. The PvP 1-2-3 are a way for the competitive to fight for what they want so they can enjoy themselves there. They are more of the hardcore pvp'ers than anything else. With U16 around the corner I am personally willing to bet that alot of people will want in a PvP clan but not PvP exclusive which is why we have..

The PvE Side. This side gives the players a more relaxed and bloody trail as they slaughter through the grineer, corpus and infested with ease. Everybody likes slaughtering anything they can see, right ? I do as well. So if you don't want to go, "OMG HARDCORE PVP" then usually this is a good side to go with.

The whole reason I put two sides into a clan is for the little known fact that both sides offer a unique gamestyle. Usually PvP'ers are bored PvE'ers or PvP oriented players. PvE'ers I found are people who are still needing that one bit of gear to be happy or just overall loving to help the newer players.

If you put two polar opposites together, sometimes they attract, sometimes they explode in your face.

So far I have gotten on everyday to read non hostile words, sometimes even have a chuckle at some friendly aggression.
"I am going to stay up, Day and night until I beat your time!" - Valkdred.

So, it may be worded wrongly up there but the PvE are not so much slaves than people who are PvP friendly that can band together while the PvP'ers may take tips or tricks from.

PvE'ers can take tips and tricks from the PvP'ers if they ever want to switch. They don't have to intermingle but lets face it. Everyone has to do PvE at one time or another, no matter how hardcore you are in PvP.

TL;DR

+1 why you need initiate to farm for the PVP players mod this players ar NO slaves

other than that GREAT post man hope you will get a good group of players 

I do not wish to have PvP'ers leech off our PvE'ers. I wish for our PvP'ers to learn from the PvE people who know the game like the back of their hand. If the PvP'er has knowledge, then they can grab the mod they need on their own or ask for a PvE'ers help and advise on how to get it.

PvE do not farm for the PvP'ers. They farm for themselves and most want to help out the clan. I will be adjusting that because after rereading it, I agree. That does look a bit unfair at first glance with no insight to who we are or what we have come here to do.

A pvp clan that keeps pve slaves? Well, good luck with that.

The only slave we have is CodeZero because hes codezero.
We don't know how he is a slave yet, but we'll find a way to make him our slave :3

Edited by deadinflict

Extra information due to a couple pms.

#1, We are primarily PvP oriented. If you read above, yes we do take PvE people. Everyone deserves the same shot.

#2, No, we do not have a required color scheme. For all I care, this place could look like a skittles factory exploded in our dojo.

#3, We are starting to do events / give aways on a bi weekly / weekly basis (Can vary from time to time).

Last but not least

#4, If anyone knows a decent animator / Banner person, I would appreciate for his info.

Hi i always looked at warframe with interest, i like a lot its graphics style and the fast gameplay but the lack of a proper pvp always brought me away. As the new patch with pvp 2.0 and hoping that the pvp will grow up as feature and mode, now i would like start playing this game.

As i installed it and tried some games i immediatly recall the necessity of the clan and peplet that can lead me to be at least a decent player explaining the meta, the triks, the build to save time and learn fast. After reading you manifesto, that i liked, it seemed to me the right clan to join if logiccaly you can accept a total noob like myself.

My nickname is psycoache in game Alderik on steam feel free to add if you need to ask me something about myself before processing my request.

Thank for the attentin given to me and sorry if i bothered.

-snip-

No one has ever been a bother. We welcome all as I said above, I personally wouldn't play WF for as long as I did without PvP for the fact that I can't sit and stare at the same ugly mug over and over again.

All I ask however, is that you leave any clan that you are with and as soon as I see you are clanless, I will invite (If you are clanless, considder this a free saying that I just invited you to the clan )

Welcome to the clan regardless or welcome back to warframe. I hope your next stay is a good one, especially with new pvp coming slowly

As an update to anyone reading this, discluding psycoache we have 37 members.

Edited by deadinflict

• 3 weeks later...