The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | 100% Research | Emblem | Raids | Events ]

rohver

Hello Glazy there are 4 of us RL friends that are looking to join a clan and are REALLY interested in you guys. Our MR ranges from 4 to 12. Just back from long break. 2 have been active for 2 weeks and 2 have been active longer obviously. We decided we wanted to begin looking for a clan that could benefit from us and that we could fit in aND benefit from them. We are veteran gamers. And all of us are family men. We play most week day evenings and on weekends. Minus family priorities of course. What time zone are you guys in? We are cst. When would be a good time for me to speak with you about us joining. And what we need to do to facilitate and speed up the process of getting with you guys? Thank you for your time.

note: forgive mispelling or grammar on mobile at work.

Edited by Voodoo57

Hi there Voodoo, please join us on our Raidcall group 5017441 and we can talk. Mastery ranks are not a problem as long as you have fun with us :) A lot of us are from North America so you would definitely be in sync 

Oh, wow, Morbid is back in business? Jesus Christ, i never expected to find you again, Glazy. I was in the clan, like, last year (with, like, RhinoTenno, Raptaur, RedWood). I was the bloody speed demon, too. Left to study, and it kind of died out afterwards. I still have my account on your website too :).

So, could I join, again? Rank 7, got Ember Prime, Loki, Nekros and Valkyr, and I'm building Oberon and Zephyr.

Edited by doom.

Oh, wow, Morbid is back in business? Jesus Christ, i never expected to find you again, Glazy. I was in the clan, like, last year (with, like, RhinoTenno, Raptaur, RedWood). I was the bloody speed demon, too. Left to study, and it kind of died out afterwards. I still have my account on your website too :).

So, could I join, again? Rank 7, got Ember Prime, Loki, Nekros and Valkyr, and I'm building Oberon and Zephyr.

Doom! Welcome back. We never really left, we were in....stasis. We were always active in the forums so we knew when to come back. You're most welcome to join us. We use Raidcall now, we ditched Axon long time ago. 

Just joined this clan about 3 weeks ago and I have to say this probably is the best clan I've ever been on - friendly and supportive members, and just all-around nice guys to play with. Try it out for yourself and hop into our Raidcall group as Glazy mentioned in previous posts. :)

Hey guys,

I've sent out friend requests to people and i was able to join your raidcall but it didn't look like anyone was online, probably because it's fairly late but just letting you know that i'm interested in joining! ign: Bthelee