The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morbid [ Voice Comms | 100% Research | Emblem | Raids | Events ]

rohver

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys This is Voodoo, the Ambassador for Morbid Clan. I wanted to let everyone know we just finished one of our events named Deadshot. Was a great event and great turn out. We have begun raids and more in house grouping. If anyone is still looking for a fun and enjoyable clan join us in raidcall or contact me for any questions. Also we have finally obtained the Chesa imprints and are in the process of breeding out to clan mates. cheers!

Hello. Saw this clan was looking for members and hope I am not too late to the party.

Anyway I am rank 12 and do play each day. Just from the description it seems this clan is friendly and I have been looking for a clan like that. So if there is still room I would like to join. Thanks

Hello. Saw this clan was looking for members and hope I am not too late to the party.

Anyway I am rank 12 and do play each day. Just from the description it seems this clan is friendly and I have been looking for a clan like that. So if there is still room I would like to join. Thanks

Hi there JTN, you are absolutely right. We are exactly what we advertise and you can find it yourself before you join. Please join us on our Raidcall and we can take it further. Hope to see you soon :) 

Thanks. Is there a certain time I should hop on Raidcall or is it when ever I can?

hope you see this in time... i saw you jump on just as i ran off....i just talked to a few of the council members and they said they be on soon to chat with you. stay tune!!!!

ill be on in a hour or less.

• 2 weeks later...

- What is your (in game) name?

My In game name is Hannibird

- Could you tell me something about yourself?(Playstyle, personality, experience for example)

I am a Student, currently i do my bachlor in Game Design. Played Battelfield 3 professional on The Xbox 360.

- What is your age?("Around 'X' years/At least 'X' will do)

Iam 21 years young

- Do you have experience fighting other Tenno in conclave?

Yes i do but i just moved so my Internet is pretty bad at the moment.No PvP for now

- What is your Mastery Rank?

I am Mastery Rank 15 but i stop leveling since it is no fun for me. Also Uni sucked up the most of my time but i am nearly done now.

- You are exiled to the void, and find yourself having to survive hordes of corrupted. What is your weapon/warframe of choice?

Depens on the misson and on the team(what frame they are useing). But personally i prefer Loki Prime with the Bolter Prime.