The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Says Corrupted Save Yet All Is Fine

(PSN)LvePony003

So I logged into warframe and received a random alert of corruption. Thus scaring me to death I just prayed and logged in. When I did this it worked and all was fine. Then I built an odd key and said corrupted again. So restarted warframe and well... It still fine. I'm afraid to restart my console but any help would be great I have lots of time and money in this game and I don't want to lose it all

Try deleting your settings file.  Almost all of your game data is saved on DE's servers.  Deleting the file will remove all of the options you changed(including controller setup) and possibly your loadouts.  To delete yours goto Settings -> System Storage Management -> Application Saved Data -> Warframe .  For reference mine is 10.49MB. 

You could backup your settings file to a USB drive (or if your are a PS plus member it should be automatically backed up into online storage) before deleting it.  That way if it isn't the problem you can restore it.  To Copy / Restore use the Settings -> Application Saved Data Management option.

Good luck!

**EDIT**

I see you found another thread about this issue.  It goes without saying anything posted by a DE staff member is likely better info than me.  :)

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211