Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Narrow Gate - Warframe's Only Christian Clan Now Recruiting

Arrymo

Narrow Gate is currently Warframe's only Christian clan.

No it's not. The only one openly recruiting :p But glad to see another one out there!

Wish you guys good luck, hope yours will not have to deal with a massive amount of trolls.

Edited by PeggyBundy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello my fellow pilgrim in Christ I just wanted to say thank you to you, you have brought us pilgrims together where we may speak of our Holy Saviour freely without persecution. Thank you my friend.

I would like to join this wonderful clan as well as I wish of nothing more than to commune with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christs name. please accept my request.

also I believe God has shown me this forum of yours for a reason, I have my own TeamSpeak 3 server called: Holy Pilgrims I would like to invite you and your clan to join me there so that we may grow this wonderful clan/community. the ip address is:  41.185.26.167:9991

completely free of charge I only wish that I may find more friends that are in Christ such as myself I hope to see you soon may God bless you and may you always live under his light

If I hadn't put my hard work (and about 50 forma in counting) into my clan, I would be asking to join as soon as possible. Either way, it's a beautiful thing you are doing. A few times I have stated my beliefs on the forums (when people asked why I refuse to use nekros), and every time it was a constant bashing. I hope all other Christians in the WF community find Narrow Gate as a safe haven. Best of luck, and may Christ be with you.

If you want to talk to me anytime, I'm usually on after about 4:30 pm.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, is this clan still going on? I have my own little clan thing going on, but none of the members have been active. I am looking for new people to play with and such and the lack of Christian environment has been quite frustrating. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...