Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Golden Lotus Kubrow

wskeep

OP, it would be better to include a screen cap of either the appearance page or the imprint itself as Liset lighting can make colors look off.

The price is just for the kubrow and does not care for some who have no way to buy and are wasting time and making lose
Has rare colors and is still a giant
Congratulations and good luck

You do know height isn't stored in imprints, correct?

That and his Liset's lighting is playing havoc with the 'blue' and 'purple', making it look more like a 300 plat dog.

Do not place fault because he did not like or do not like to buy  I just do not buy because I already have 27 rare lotus only buy and pay smoothly

I think there is no money or conditions to buy a Lamborghini or something better not go into a store to ask the seller because the product is the value of it and also respect and it is only

Edited by --xXx-LEVERLIM-xXx--

Do not place fault because he did not like or do not like to buy  I just do not buy because I already have 27 rare lotus only buy and pay smoothly

I think there is no money or conditions to buy a Lamborghini or something better not go into a store to ask the seller because the product is the value of it and also respect and it is only

I might understand you better if you posted in your native language and I fed that to Google Translate.

Either way, when selling imprints one should be as accurate as possible with the images, lest someone buy what they weren't expecting.