Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Helmet Alerts

DrummerJDM

Yes you are right.  I am just asking DE to actually make this alert happen at a reasonable time and not 3AM EST lol.

Believe it or not, but I am just about certain the alerts are entirely RNG.

EDIT: With the exception of obviously arranged alerts, (Gift of the Lotus for example).

Edited by Misanthroplonker

DE has nothing to do with when the alerts pop up (except for special alerts). they are random.

Then I guess this is more me asking DE to make a special alert just for me that is at a reasonable hour since the RNG gods seem to say "Ha I'm going to make one while your sleeping" LOL

Same here. Someone actually did a chart over a month and we've only had 3 helmet alerts compared to like 8 systems and 10 chassis or something.

Or better, just make Vauban clantech.

What is crazy is I have every other Warframe at this point except Vauban.  I even have Nova Prime which should be harder to get than Vauban but those alerts are just killer.  Please DE help us out :)

• 1 month later...

Hey DE,

It would be really nice if there was a Vauban Helmet alert that didn't occur once every two weeks at 3AM EST.

Thanks,

DrummerJDM

I half-agree. There are people playing at 3am, though not nearly as many.

Believe it or not, but I am just about certain the alerts are entirely RNG.

EDIT: With the exception of obviously arranged alerts, (Gift of the Lotus for example).

I'm just about certain, too. De usually announces Catalyst and Reactor alerts, but I think I had a catalyst alert just pop up one day and it was a one hour thing. While such a thing happens rarely (I think this is the first time I've ever seen it happen), it CAN happen, which denotes RNG

Edit: That said, they can CHANGE the RNG if they wanted to. Change the seed values or what it spits out or for how long. I don't know how it works, but they can change it if they wanted to.

this problem doesn't happen to me but I would give the OP a +1 thou

Ditto.

Certain alerts like Catalysts, reactors, event weapons, and frame parts should be 12 or 24 hours every time they appear. Although I think Vauban should be in a quest anyway.

Ditto, too. Considering how difficult it is to acquire Limbo, it would be nice to have Vauban as a quest reward at some point. Edited by (PS4)IkariWarrior83

I'm just about certain, too. De usually announces Catalyst and Reactor alerts, but I think I had a catalyst alert just pop up one day and it was a one hour thing. While such a thing happens rarely (I think this is the first time I've ever seen it happen), it CAN happen, which denotes RNG

The ones DE announces are Gift of the Lotus alerts. Regular Catalyst/Reactor alerts are actually pretty common.. -ish. In my current time of unemployment, I've picked up at least 5 Catalyst/Reactor blueprints from random alerts. Please give me a job.

The ones DE announces are Gift of the Lotus alerts. Regular Catalyst/Reactor alerts are actually pretty common.. -ish. In my current time of unemployment, I've picked up at least 5 Catalyst/Reactor blueprints from random alerts. Please give me a job.

Yeah, I don't play as much anymore, but from what I can tell, Catalyst/reactor alerts are more common after update 15.16 than before.  Or maybe the RNG is just being kind? lol.

The Gift of the Lotus alerts are definitely manually set by De, but the other ones definitely need to have the alert time changed.  1 hour for a vauban helmet is ridiculous.  While I have Vauban already, I think it's unfair to put him in RNG hell.