Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Mod Prices

ForteXVI

Question

How much do they usually go for?

I've been in search for piercing caliber and it's hard to find a seller haha

Someone said it goes for 100p but another said 250 to 300. I am confuzzled about the prices for any event mod at this point :s

Edited by ForteXVI

10 answers to this question

The event mod prices are always fluctuating. I sold piercing caliber right after two weeks after the event and It went for 120p without a hitch. Then yesterday got myself another one and someone offered me 400p for it, sold it as well. Fluctuation of price aside, these mods aren't worth the price they are going for, just for collection. I would advice you to wait for Update 16 before buying. Who knows, they might be added to drop table or  price might just reduce a bit.

Edited by ---RNGesus---

As RNGesus said, it would be a good idea to wait until the next update if you're planning on buying. Spy 2.0 drops are supposed to include some previous event mods (fire and ice I think).

As for prices, Piercing Cal would be around 200p from what I've seen (on PS4), Jolt tends to fetch even higher. Even non-event mods can command high prices. Heavy Cal frequently sells for around 100-150p, and that's still available in vault runs. It's now harder to get, though, as the vaults now drop more mods, so the chances of getting any specific mod are reduced.