Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Big Pvp Plan Suggestion (Everyone Should Read)

Hakuro

So where should i start... mmmm....

Ye. So as we know many people want pvp in game but, how many were thinking that going with the PVE MODS would be really unstable and people with reactors and catalysts will just have so much more advantage ?

So here i was thinking how to make everything stable and Unique then other games.

the ultimate solution would be ..

PVP= New Solar system different planets or 1 planet that give you PVP ONLY MODS .

Where If you had in PVE super Mod in pvp the attributes will be much lower and stable.

So there would be no unfair battles and really stable gameplay, lots of action.

I think dev's should take this suggestion seriously if they haven't thought about that yet.

I am sorry for my English and thanks for your consideration :)

They already talked about this today, and they will keep the same mechanics from PVE (this includes mods, abilities and everything). This is for casual/ friendly competition, they said for now they have no interest in balancing it or to bring it to a competitive level.

However the idea sounds cool.

No, many people also do not want PVP. The game's description is clearly defined as not being PVP. There are a ton of other games that are PVP. This game does not need it. Do you know how many MMO games have been ruined for the sake of PVP due to the balancing it requires? Just because a game is released with guns does NOT mean it HAS to have a PVP aspect. If PVP does come eventually, it should definitely be after the rest of the game is working bug free and we are still a ways away from that.

I Agree with every word you say my friend .

But my suggestion is simply not ruining anything because it's aspects does not touch Co-op play.

Its like + option to the game and of course i am with you that this should be done last.

I Agree with every word you say my friend .

But my suggestion is simply not ruining anything because it's aspects does not touch Co-op play.

Its like + option to the game and of course i am with you that this should be done last.

Cheers !  But I remain very apprehensive about the whole subject because I've been involved with games that were going to do PVP "without effecting" the existing PVE, and somehow (usually because of players complaining that their toon is disadvantaged because they can't do X) it has always ended up effecting PVE in some way, and not usually for the better. I wouldn't mind seeing a PVP eventually either but I am terrified of the potential ramifications because I do enjoy the game play as it stands now. I can only go off of what I have seen in the past and this all sounds like I have heard it somewhere before.  <.<

>.>

the thing is with whats going on now is,You are lvl 30=Way to fast.

You are super charged in anyway possible best weps best frame for you.

you are ready to conquer the world with your might....

but, there is nothing there for you to do anymore in the game?

No harder things, no bigger planets bigger bosses only 30 levels to complete a game...

this is absurd..

this game so fun but it ends to fast.

so we all waiting for each update to come with hope of a purpose...

I want to wait this time while enjoying somehow..

because i have done everything possible in this game and yet found a purpose of getting stronger  ...

Not to mention that fact that if there were a PvP many of the warframes powers would be useless in fight.

Ex: LOKI - Decoy and invisibility(there is a mesh around him that other players can see) maybe even Radial Disarm
Nyx - Mind Control and Chaos

now you could just not use them but the point is that some warframes would be at an extreme disadvantage

Also think of trinity's link all damage is reflected to the target you choose (your opponent)

They already said that they make this pvp thing the way pve works. PVP wont be a big part of the game and these duels will be it. I dont see why there should be that much effort to something they dont even have huge plans with