The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Players Looking For A Raid-Ready, Casual Guild.

Benore

Greetings,

My two friends and I are looking for an active, raid-ready clan with 50~80 players. We generally play between 9 p.m. and 2 a.m. (Central Time), but we are casual players with responsibilities.    

About us:

1.     Our mastery ranks are 7, 9 and 10.

2.     Each of us has several potatoed frames, primary weapons, secondary weapons, melee weapons, sentinels, and sentinel weapons.

3.     Each of us has most of the mods for everything.

4.     Each of us has a 30 archwing, a 30 archwing ranged weapon and a 30 archwing melee weapon.  (Two of us have a 30 Elytron, and one of us has a 30 Itzal.)  Most of our archwings and archwing weapons are potatoed with most of the relevant mods.

5.     Normally, we run T4, do alerts, or work on content we haven’t finished.

6.  We’ve all played MMORPGs, MOBAs and online shooters for years.

7.  We’re willing to join the clan teamspeak, ventrillo, etc.

8. Our play time normally ranges from three to fifteen hours a week.

What we’re looking for:

1.     No mandatory anything, but we’re generally willing to help.

2.     Clan tax must be equal to or less than 5%.

3.     Most research complete.

4.     Permissive policy of foul language.  (We generally confine our cursing to Skype, and it is not mean spirited.)

5.    Active, raid-ready members playing at night.

6.  Clan obstacle course and dueling room. (This is not required.)

7.     Your clan has to take all of us.

8.  We want to be able to host the clan dojo.

9.  We probably won’t fill out an application.

If you would like us to join your clan, please leave  a comment with your clan information and in-game contact info.

Edited by Benore

If I were to say that I had a clan that's just starting to pick up on recruiting again.

Fits all your requirements except the active clan members. We are super chillaxed and nothing is required out of you expect a log on every 50 days :p

We are a Storm clan currently coming out of a lull in activity with the clan site coming out of a redesign also.

Although we might not have more than about 25 players that log in every few days at the moment, the alliance is alive and lively and has always been a good source of squads at any hour of the day.

Our members are predominantly from Aus and NZ atm which means swearing is in fashion as long as its not disrespectful :D

I'm looking at boosting our clan with members from all corners of the globe. I'm becoming convinced its better to have a few people on at all times than a few people on only in a specific timezone.

I myself usually play at odd hours as clan leader due to the nature of my job. But you always have open comms with me through the clansite, even if I'm offline.

VoidZeroes.com

If your interested in having a browse. Pass your IGNs along to me on the Join page if you guys are interested. I'd be very glad to welcome you guys to the clan, you sound like nice folk :)

I think you'd fit right into our community, which has people playing other games in addition to our Warframe section.  Only reqs: 18+, use Teamspeak and a mic, and be a decent human being. We are known by our streams for our language so yeah xP

recruitment post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/411036-pwnographyffg-community-now-recruiting-teamspeak3-voip-100-dojo-research-newbs-veterans-welcome/