Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Into The Future Of Warframe Big Suggestion(Must See)]

Hakuro

Beside Pvp i had a great idea that everybody might like.

So guys what we have so far to not get bored in game?

Few warframes

lots of weapons 

Planets 

Alerts

Clan and pvp( Future)

and my next idea

Achievement system and Titles -

So how to not get bored in warframe ?

its Simple you go to your interface where have Achievement tab

Where you can see list of Stuff you can do to gain nice rewards (Repeatable)

Ultimate Achievements for Titles and Prizes

Where you will have to play so long to gain.

Also Adding Automatic displayable names above player heads where Titles will be displayed so not only rank will count but also hardship were every player knows "This guy completed the ultimate Mission 100,000 Kills or w/e).

Hard to get Titles will have boosts and stats and everyone will be busy to get them .

New solar systems will be in future were Enemies will be so strong that only does who are capable completing hard tasks can Survive .

If this kind of system will be added to the game not only players will last longer in game but it will become a new kind of game .

I Personally can't wait for such a thing to happen I love warframe because the devs let us play into a game of perfection .

Developing while playing was never been done like this before .

this why this game can get so good.

Many of you who want such system to be Developed make sure to show presence and support...

Edited by Hakuro

I dislike this "idea", which is actually nothing but the custom in MMORPGs, because it's the completely wrong way to keep players motivated. Improve the gameplay and make them want to keep playing, instead of adding completely useless titles, which are going to be desired by ambitious players, but don't add any actually new content or experience to the game, except for another reason for pointless grinding and farming. You should be suggesting ways to improve the actual gameplay, instead of a way to keep the community playing by abusing the perfectionism of ambitious gamers.

Your ideas seem to center around the assumption that players are gaining satisfaction via the ability to showoff.

Though this is true for some, it is not for all the players here.

The time spent to introduce "Achievements" and "Titles" can be better spent designing more unique enemies and bosses who are not bullet spongues and new gameplay mechanisms that are original and designed towards engaging players in strategy and metagame (trying figure out how to make the best of something/item/frame/skill/system/boss within the constraints set by the developers)

The introduction of new solar systems will eventually come. In fact, next update you will be getting a new "dimension" of the orokin era.

New tilesets will also be introduced eventually, in fact you will be getting the Grineer Galleon tilesets this coming update as well.

Edited by OoKeNnEtHoO

Warframes should have more equipment like in mmorpg just to face even tougher enemies.

I really wish to see something of a whole new level in warframe this game so good hope it wont end with just lvl 30 ...

Warframes should have more equipment like in mmorpg just to face even tougher enemies.

I really wish to see something of a whole new level in warframe this game so good hope it wont end with just lvl 30 ...

The addition of new mods will effectively let players "alter" how their warframes/weapons play. There's no need for equipment slots (shoulders, chest, rings, etc) like in an MMO.

As far as we know, the livestream confirmed that there will be a prestige/paragon system that allows player to customize polarity which essentially allow player to get more high level mods into their frame/weapon. It's a 'higher than 30' thing for Warframe. The idea of extra component on your frame, shoulder plate/greave/body armor, etc. seems to be a little bit redundant when you can alter stats through mods already. Skins, yes. Equipment, no.

Tougher enemies mean they have more HP/Damage which is really not that exciting. I want more fusion Moa, enemy with new mechanic, more than buffed Grineer mooks.

Personally i dont really care about achievements in any game ive been playing so far. I did play WoW and SC2 and all these achievements were just kinda "meh" for me.

About the equipment...

We do have alternate rare (alert mission) helmets and some weapon skins that alter stats. If we could get more of these, it would be nice (alternate legs, alternate chestpiece, alternate ranged weapon skins).