The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan List Suggestion

ZKAT8IT

Allow the clan list in game display how many members are online, how many members total, and list when each member was last online. This would make it easier to manage the clans and remove members who are no longer active instead of just accumulating a huge list of clan members that aren't on.

These are generally pretty standard features in mmos, and they're integral for maintaining larger clans. I always assumed it was on their to-do list, and that they were just prioritizing other things first. Given that one of U8's major additions will be the clan dojo, it would be nice if they included a general clan UI improvement alongside it, but I'm not expecting it any time soon. Preferably something with tabs (online, pending, offline) or sorting/filtering features instead of the current mashed-together list.

I'm 2ply,

Ya know...I've been a clan leader all my life, from my early origins in the deep south, to my most recent new clan FLOW (shameless plug) and I have to say...this right here is a damn fine idea!

Hey DE* lets get to work on this one..chop chop!

So remember kids! 

I'm 2ply...yes like the toilet paper,

And I approve of this message!

*paid for by the clan members of flow either directly or indirectly through theft by 2ply*

I'm 2ply,

Ya know...I've been a clan leader all my life, from my early origins in the deep south, to my most recent new clan FLOW (shameless plug) and I have to say...this right here is a damn fine idea!

Hey DE* lets get to work on this one..chop chop!

So remember kids! 

I'm 2ply...yes like the toilet paper,

And I approve of this message!

*paid for by the clan members of flow either directly or indirectly through theft by 2ply*

Don't mind if I apply that last line to my clan.... But I agree completly