Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Emp Aura

Czarok

From looking around the trading post history the selling price seems to be between 12-18k and I'm looking to get a number in that range for it. I'd also be willing to trade it for a Primed Chamber. I know there is some suspicion that it will be released, but even then no details on how it'll be released. I'm not selling it below this price range; it'd be worth more to me to keep it. But I'm running low on plat and don't want to invest any more real money into the game for a bit, and have the chance to give it to someone that might appreciate it more than me. Feel free to leave a comment here, PM me or hit me up in game if you're interested/have questions.

Proof:

f9QDh2W.jpg

The recent emp aura trade was to a guy offering 7k plat , 1 legendary core and (a maxed prime mod if im not mistaken).

Now, that was him havnt received info that the emp aura will be rerelease. Until he does , it was too late. He went back to the guy who sold him the emp aura and the seller finally agree to give him back only 5k plat but in exchange of the emp aura back to the seller. So in the end , the seller still kept 2k plat , 1 legendary core, a maxed prime mod and also got the emp back.

I havnt seen the guy who brought the emp on the forums for awhile now, hes usually on it or in game but..nop..

asking for 12-18k?? I hope no one falls for this.

The recent emp aura trade was to a guy offering 7k plat , 1 legendary core and (a maxed prime mod if im not mistaken).

Now, that was him havnt received info that the emp aura will be rerelease. Until he does , it was too late. He went back to the guy who sold him the emp aura and the seller finally agree to give him back only 5k plat but in exchange of the emp aura back to the seller. So in the end , the seller still kept 2k plat , 1 legendary core, a maxed prime mod and also got the emp back.

I havnt seen the guy who brought the emp on the forums for awhile now, hes usually on it or in game but..nop..

asking for 12-18k?? I hope no one falls for this.

Not sure what you're trying to say.

I, for one can understand the sentence "I'd part with mod for that price", well you don't have to buy it,

No need to be mad about it, or say stuff like "I hope no one falls for it"

If you think mod should cost 5k or 7k go buy it at that price, and you wont find it,

so the seller has every right to say "100k or I'd rather keep it"

If no one is willing to pay that much - now that's another thing... But nothing to be mad about :)

I, for one can understand the sentence "I'd part with mod for that price", well you don't have to buy it,

No need to be mad about it, or say stuff like "I hope no one falls for it"

If you think mod should cost 5k or 7k go buy it at that price, and you wont find it,

so the seller has every right to say "100k or I'd rather keep it"

If no one is willing to pay that much - now that's another thing... But nothing to be mad about :)

Who said im mad? Rofl calm down there mate.