Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Mesa

weezedog

A perhaps more "practical" reply, since I've recently started using Mesa as well, and faced the SAME problem (having to go around to collect loot).

This is my "compromise":

1. In missions where survival is more important, just "peacemake" when you need to. And because mesa is totally immobile and vulnerable to damage in the process, she should not wait for more enemies to appear, but start going into '4' state, early, and maintain that every enemy that comes into range is dead within the the next second or two. Experience tells that starting state after enemy gather has a high chance of being dying because peace make do not prioritize near targets.

E.g. in defense, when the pod area is overwhelmed, where the loot drops should be secondary concern.

2. When mesa is used to 'farm' stationary areas, like Interception or (Mobile) Defence, instead of choosing some un-occluded "sniping point" with LOS to everywhere, choose a partially occluded spot, like beside an environmental obstacle, which will limit the LOS. This surprisingly reduces the "loot all over the area" problem into "loot in couple of piles" since enemies will approach from only several directions, and are killed at the same spots when it enters Mesa's LOS. So instead of going all over to collect loot later, you just have to go to the few spots which are easier to remember and visit.

3. If member in team has other preferences, I am all willing to listen to them as long as it is reasonable. e.g. If it conflicts with point 1 above, I will still do things my way. But if it doesn't, I don't mind not using the peace maker ability at all, and participate using conventional means.

Sample exceptions: When Mesa glitched and disables melee attack.... or some other events prevents me from attacking normally. e.g. If Limbo drop a sphere on me, or Frost drop a bullet-blocking globe outside me, I'll switch to peace maker because it will be hard to attack otherwise.

So, if you have issues with Mesa player's Peace Maker does not conflict with point 1 above, talk to him/her. I would like to believe that reasonable people will be receptive to reasonable requests asked in a reasonable way :)

• 1 month later...