Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Currently Procrastinating My Paper Away.

Nah_NotReally

I have to write a paper about news on Philadelphia schools and how they're racist or anti-poor people or something because that's what my teacher wants.

You ever not care about a subject so much that you have to force yourself to do what they want? I'm in that situation right now.

Warframe and YouTube = my distraction.

Bite your tongue and do it so you can write about PC master race tomorrow.

This is coming from a straight A university stoodaloo.

Get your S#&$ together or your S#&$ will be gotted together.

One of those clauses is literal.

Edited by -CM-Tiffany

You ever not care about a subject so much that you have to force yourself to do what they want?

Man, I felt that exact same way for the majority of my high school classes during my junior and senior year.

Though most of the time, I simply didn't do the assignments.  I didn't develop that kind of self-discipline until years after graduation.

In high school, my teachers kept telling me that procrastination doesn't work in college.
They were wrong. It still works, I just had to get better at it.

Also, I don't know how far along you are in school, but get used to writing about your opinion on topics that you give literally 0 f*cks about.

Edited by MrPie5

Man, I felt that exact same way for the majority of my high school classes during my junior and senior year.

Though most of the time, I simply didn't do the assignments.  I didn't develop that kind of self-discipline until years after graduation.

Same.

In high school, my teachers kept telling me that procrastination doesn't work in college.

They were wrong. It still works, I just had to get better at it.

Also, I don't know how far along you are in school, but get used to writing about your opinion on topics that you give literally 0 f*cks about.

In college. I've finished every writing course I need to take. This is my last social science course I need, which is Sociology 101, and is personally completely unnecessary for my engineering degree. I usually drop classes that require me to agree with the teacher's opinion because that's usually a sign of a bad teacher but I don't feel like taking this again.

Ohhh Sociology, that's rough. Not a fan of social based college classes, but I am an English/Business major soooo...*gulp*.

English major...I'd never finish my degree. The amount of writing you have to do is equivalent to the amount of math I have to do. Good luck with that.

yea bro... i feel you, it's so hard to care about poor people, that teacher is so boring... why doesn't he make you write about cool stuff like cool cars or ninjas in space or something awesome, right?... because solidarity, such a boring thing!

yea bro... i feel you, it's so hard to care about poor people, that teacher is so boring... why doesn't he make you write about cool stuff like cool cars or ninjas in space or something awesome, right?... because solidarity, such a boring thing!

Boooo, incorrect. I care very little about sociology 101. I'm sure it'd be interesting a few classes later but soc 101 is all about the obvious.