Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omni Ammo Boxes

Report_For_Feeding

Seriously, there is not a single item in the store that is a better purchase with your platinum. The ability to refill both rifle and pistol ammo at a mere 12 platinum is absurdly OP when your only other option is to refill them individual for free.

I feel that Omni Ammo Boxes need a serious rework, as they are genuinely game breaking in their current state. I think they should cost 200 plat each and refill only one round of each type per use. This would seriously make them a far less ludicrously broken item.

I disagree, potatoes are a better buy imo (mag size plus I guess) and 4 of each box (or 2/3 with 2 team heals) is enough for me so far (don't think I've ever had to use more than 2 boxes, and that was being under leveled vs hek, and very unprepared) However, for endless defense, it's probably very useful, but expensive (like what, 12 plat each I think?)

I disagree, potatoes are a better buy imo (mag size plus I guess) and 4 of each box (or 2/3 with 2 team heals) is enough for me so far (don't think I've ever had to use more than 2 boxes, and that was being under leveled vs hek, and very unprepared) However, for endless defense, it's probably very useful, but expensive (like what, 12 plat each I think?)

hmm, I think the sarcasm might have been missed. Perhaps I was more subtle than I thought.