The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scavenger Artifacts

LasersGoPewPew

why don't they allow you to take ammo from all types at a reduced rate similar to CoDs Scavenger perk, frankly the only thing i liked about it was Scavenger, a mod or artifact equivalent of that would make ammo hungry guns more effective to use and it'd be a blessing in high wave defense missions. converting rifle ammo into shotgun shells to gun down the ancient that's about to smack the cryopod, why not?.

bluntly putting it, why don't they allow you to pickup reduced ammo from different ammo type boxes?

I'm more amused by how abundant the ammo already is. Is there any particular reason why the Corpus, who use exclusively energy-based weapons, are dropping presumably gunpowder munitions for rifles, shotguns, pistols, and sniper rifles (including arrows for Paris)? Moas? How about the Infested, despite being Corpus and Grineer transformed by the Technocyte plague? Toxic ancients dropping sniper ammunition? You can't explain that.

Anyways, properly managed ammunition on sufficiently modded weaponry can last quite a long time, if not indefinitely. Otherwise, people wouldn't be able to make it so far into endless defense missions. I'd almost like to see ammunition more restricted to give people a reason to actually use the ammunition boxes we're always getting from login rewards. Another alternative is having supply boxes at regular intervals (ie: every 5 waves on an endless defense) or rarely found alongside regular containers that act like nerfed omni boxes, instead of such abundant individual packs of ammunition.