Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can The Naeglar Rushers Just Make Solo Games Instead?

Zephyrine

Because I don't see the point of making a public game and then rushing.

And no rushing does not mean anyone else is slacking. Different warframes have different running speeds and the first one to pass the enemy spawn nodes gets a free pass. The rest of the team gets to swim in infested.

I want to farm the Nyx warframe but this map is such a pain in the butt purely from players behaviour alone that I'm considering buying it instead to save myself the headache.

patience, tenno. they may not have enough firepower to bring that thing down, try oceania, all the players there are usually kind and go on to the boss area slowly but surely

but its rare to find someone trying to farm for nyx though

(and now i think im the luckiest guy ever for getting all 3 nyx part in 3 runs)

Anyone can solo Phorid since he just gets stuck between the crates anyway.

And patience is not something you have time for on an assassination map because once the rusher has killed the boss. The map marker changes to the extraction.

Well you see some of this player are solely interested in farming Nyx's parts so things like xp or mods are of no interest to them. And they probably do it online because they can't take out the boss by themselves.

Same goes both ways. Why not make a private game yourself to avoid people that dont play your style of gameplay?

Maybe he has no one to Private with?

Or he wants to find more/different people to play with, but instead gets stuck with a jerk?

Just because it makes no sense to you does not mean it's wrong. This is why every time you run with some stranger that fits your playstyle, they should end up in your friends list. That or find a clan. This "people need to play like I do" stuff is getting out of hand. And I'm not attacking or defending any one type of playstyle here. This is simply an un-biased plea for folks to realize there are people out there that enjoy playing the game a different way. Because it's fun for them. Not because they want to tick you off.

Edited by Aramahn

Maybe he has no one to Private with?

Or he wants to find more/different people to play with, but instead gets stuck with a jerk?

Yeah, thats completly understandable. But we have a players helping players section in which you can form teams etc. I dont understand why people always expect that online matches fit their own playstyles....

Yeah, thats completly understandable. But we have a players helping players section in which you can form teams etc. I dont understand why people always expect that online matches fit their own playstyles....

/shrug

I have just about had it with these rushing complaints, just beacuase someone has better weapons, abilities, warframes whatever and can make their way through enemies faster doesn't mean they're rushing. I'm gonna drop a bomb on you sir, some people are just faster than you. You say that you get stuck with all the enemies maybe the one that is further ahead killed everything he could see and then new enemies spawned when you passed by. 

I am sick of people calling everybody that are fast rushers, have you ever seen a proper rusher that doesn't care about a single enemy?

Same goes both ways. Why not make a private game yourself to avoid people that dont play your style of gameplay?

Because I play this game for the interaction. Hence I play public games. But if another player has no interest at all to play with other people then I advice him to make a private game

Just because it makes no sense to you does not mean it's wrong.

Of course it's wrong. They make a public game, rush ahead, leave the rest of the team with all the infested, kill the boss and loot it so no one else in the team gets a chance to and then make a dash for the exit.

I am sick of people calling everybody that are fast rushers, have you ever seen a proper rusher that doesn't care about a single enemy?

All the freaking time.

If you run past the mobs and leave the rest of the team to deal with them then you are a rusher.

It's bad because by running past the mobs spawn node you trigger the spawn without having to engage the enemies. Then when the rest of the team arrives all mobs are standing there.

It's not about the rest of the team being slow. It's about rushers triggering spawns that the team has to deal with.

Edited by Zephyrine

Of course it's wrong. They make a public game, rush ahead, leave the rest of the team with all the infested, kill the boss and loot it so no one else in the team gets a chance to and then make a dash for the exit.

Everyone can get the boss loot after he dies, also if the party has 3 people the timer cannot start until someone else gets to the exit. Except if you are always coupled with a over leveled rusher and no one else join.

All the freaking time.

If you run past the mobs and leave the rest of the team to deal with them then you are a rusher.

It's bad because by running past the mobs spawn node you trigger the spawn without having to engage the enemies. Then when the rest of the team arrives all mobs are standing there.

It's not about the rest of the team being slow. It's about rushers triggering spawns that the team has to deal with.

And you of course think that everyone who are fast do this? Many of the spawns are directly in front of you and many enemies are already in the tileset, it's not like "they" don't kill any enemies at all. And if it is so freaking easy to solo Phorid then why don't you just do it yourself.

Edit: I think I'm speaking for every established player out there when I say that there are a lot of people that are so incredibly slow, I mean jeez you can move and kill at the same time.

Edited by BrianRyan

I have just about had it with these rushing complaints, just beacuase someone has better weapons, abilities, warframes whatever and can make their way through

When people run through the rooms and don't kill anything or leave you behind in elevators, that usually means they're rushing.

Because I play this game for the interaction. Hence I play public games. But if another player has no interest at all to play with other people then I advice him to make a private game

Then interact with the global channel or the players helping players section. But please dont try to force your playstyle to everyone who plays online matches. You play a random match online. There is no point in telling people to "go play private if you dont play the way I play". If you cant stand people who play their own way, form groups in the first place and "interact" with them. Everybody will be happy and those "rushers should play private/slow people play private please/ I dont like paris users" threads, that actually do nothing else but wasting space, would finally disappear....

One of the mates I play with I used to have loads of fun trolling with Loki - teleporting him off cliffs and such (all in good humour). He took to rushing straight to the exit and I can say with certainty that people who do this are only slowing down the people behind them.

That said, I've not encountered anyone I can't keep up with while playing online. There are certainly players who don't give a damn about their team and just plough through only what is in their own way, thus pulling ahead of the pack, but usually only one per match, and even playing as Rhino they don't get so far ahead I couldn't make it to extraction within ~30 seconds should there be two of them.

Just keep an eye on your map, if you find two players have pulled ahead then make an effort to catch up. You'd be surprised how far you can sprint in 60 seconds. In my experience though this doesn't happen too often, and I can be exceedingly thorough.

. . .Of course it's wrong. They make a public game, rush ahead, leave the rest of the team with all the infested, kill the boss and loot it so no one else in the team gets a chance to and then make a dash for the exit.

Yes and then a single rusher will have to wait for at least one of the "left behind" to even get the extraction timer started.

Now if you're in a group with multiple "rushers", maybe they're not rushers. Maybe there exists the slight chance that some folks just have fun playing a different way than you.

FIND A CLAN!

And the notion of a person enjoying or at least wanting to enjoy playing in online mode with a bunch of total random strangers, but don't want to join a clan is just silly. Lifes not fair, neither is gaming. But the best games get as close as they can. It's up to us to meet the developers of such games half way.