Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

--Closed--

(PSN)excat_56

Do you still have room?  Is so, I'm willing to try.  

I offer several fully level warframes ready to play any number of roles from support, to tank, to aggressive beat stick.  I've got a number of hours under my belt and while my arsenal, funds, and time are limited (I'm a graduate student) when I get on I like to be a part of something and do what I can to help others.

My one concern what do you mean by, "How to PROPERLY mod a weapon or frame."  What do you mean by this?  I currently have a build for Volt that is probably contrary to popular doctrine as it focuses more on power efficiency rather than the duration of his shield.  I focus more on being able to shoot out several cheap shocks and fire off overloads in order to keep the Corpus and Infected off myself and allies.  Are members allowed/encouraged to mod how they choose or is the accepted doctrine of modding weapons and frames more.... desired?

Do you still have room?  Is so, I'm willing to try.  

I offer several fully level warframes ready to play any number of roles from support, to tank, to aggressive beat stick.  I've got a number of hours under my belt and while my arsenal, funds, and time are limited (I'm a graduate student) when I get on I like to be a part of something and do what I can to help others.

My one concern what do you mean by, "How to PROPERLY mod a weapon or frame."  What do you mean by this?  I currently have a build for Volt that is probably contrary to popular doctrine as it focuses more on power efficiency rather than the duration of his shield.  I focus more on being able to shoot out several cheap shocks and fire off overloads in order to keep the Corpus and Infected off myself and allies.  Are members allowed/encouraged to mod how they choose or is the accepted doctrine of modding weapons and frames more.... desired?

What I mean by properly modding, is looking at the stats of a weapon or frame, and building around them. Or say take Nova (i see this very commonly actually) and you want to make a molecular prime build with her. Well, a MP build is based on duration (for size) and power strength (for speed), but many people believe that range (stretch) effects her molecular prime. Examples like that is what I mean. 

As you were saying about your Volt, you are properly modding your frame to suit how you play with him, and that's great. I/we never discourage anyone to play how they want, just help people figure out how to mod for it. Everyone has their own play style, and should build around it. It's just a lot of people don't know exactly how to mod their frame to get what they are wanting out of it. Some of the frames powers are tricker than others to mod for.

I'll shoot you an invite right now. Sorry I didn't get around to seeing this earlier, we've been hitting the void hard for the past 10+ hours. 

Edit: I sent you a friend request as it says you are already in a clan. I look forward to hearing from you when you are on next.

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

Recruitment is open once more. Need 1 more core member to get things moving. 

A more detailed layout of our "Disciple System" will be posted shortly.

Post here or message me in-game/psn to talk or get more information.

o7

Don't listen to this guy...we are full. :P If you are seriously interested though, shoot me a PM on here or PSN or in game, and we can talk about adding you in once we expand. More experienced players to help out, the better. 

Hi there guys. Ive been looking for a good clan to join and help build. Im a rank 11 and would say I have decent knowledge of the game. I like what your clan is going for and would like to be part of it

Hey Rick, sorry for the delay in my reply. I will send you a psn and in game friend request this afternoon. I won't be able to be on and talk until this evening though. I hope that I can catch up with you then.

-excat

Hi there guys. Ive been looking for a good clan to join and help build. Im a rank 11 and would say I have decent knowledge of the game. I like what your clan is going for and would like to be part of it

Just wanted to update that I sent you a friend request. 

Just an update, we are currently full, but to those of you that have expressed interest, we are going to expand after we get update 16. The reason is we want offer all the new members full research, and the research requirements will be smaller, so we will have them done as soon as the update hits, just pending the research time. 

For anyone else that is interested, please shoot me a message on here, or a PM via PSN or forum PM. Upon expansion, we will be opening up recruitment to ALL ranks, as I feel that we currently have a great core membership that will be able to and will be willing to help anyone out, no matter their experience. 

Hello JustBKuz! I will get you a psn friend request sent, and if you currently aren't in a clan, you will have a clan invite sitting in your inbox when you log in as well.

If you don't know how to find a clan invite, it's easy:

Press options on your controller, go to communications, inbox, and the invite will be in there.

After you accept the invite, you will want to go to your navigation and find the dojo, and try to enter it. It will tell you that you need a clan key, and will put a blue print in your foundry to build a clan key to enter the dojo. You can then build it from your foundry.

If you need help getting the resources to build the clan key, just post in the clan chat, and someone will be able to help you out! 

Edit:

PSN friend request sent; also clan invite successfully sent. Once you have accepted clan invite and friend request, I will get you added into our discussion board as well. 

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!  - excat

Edited by (PS4)excat_56