Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kohm Nerf Why...?

Vor-SKANA

It wasn't nerfed... actually i think it got better. !!! honestly.

pellets: 5 -> 10

firerate: 2.7 -> 3.7

ok, damage down from 77 -> 30...

do the math!

5*77*2.7 -> 1040

10*30*3.7 ->  1110

edit: hmmm, can't seem to find whether it's 12 or 10 pellets now... anyway: still buffed

Edited by hoeskioeh

do the math!

5*77*2.7 -> 1040

10*30*3.7 ->  1110

edit: hmmm, can't seem to find whether it's 12 or 10 pellets now... anyway: still buffed

It has damage falloff now, this is real nerf.

do the math!

5*77*2.7 -> 1040

10*30*3.7 ->  1110

It has damage falloff now, making that "buff" completely pointless and it also consumes several times the amount of ammo compared to before for that DPS.

It also had more damage before it had its first performance-boost since it had 39 damage with 10 pellets at maximum spool.

Bottom line is that they just killed the last good shotgun by infecting it with the falloff-virus.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. NOT DAMAGE FALL OFF WHY ? why ? W.H.Y. ?

Please never let this thread die. Oh please, start a huge flame war that will go on for dozen and dozen of pages with walls of texts and short, out of context, mean comments. Please community if you have a heart. 

thumb.jpg

Why they added status to a previously damage oriented weapons?? So now to benefit we have to re-forma the elemental damage slots from - to v polarities...

Kohm was great after the 2nd(i think) buff it received, and even with a 5 year old gfx card (radeon HD5800) i never had problems...

Why did you added damage fall-off???? why?

It's still as good as it was before the pellet count nerf. What are you guys talking about?

I admit the damage falloff is BS, though. Its high spread already limited its effective range to around 10 meters

Edited by Sonitorum

It's still as good as it was before the pellet count nerf. What are you guys talking about?

I admit the damage falloff is BS, though. Its high spread already limited its effective range to around 10 meters

Spread can be used to shoot whole groups of enemies, so it was not limited at all. Also the spread was only terrible at full spool, allowing you to shoot further enemies with a lower pellet count.

Also, before the pellet count nerf it had 10 pellets with 39 damage each, not 12 with 30.

Can someone patch me up about this please?

I am currently not aware of any Kohm nerfs, nor can notice one on it.

Changes:

It's now a hitscan weapon.

Its damage was reduced from 77 to 30.

Its pellet count was increased from 5 to 12.

Its 1 m innate punch through was apparently removed.

Its fire rate was increased from 2.7 to 3.7.

Its damage is now affected by damage falloff.

The kohm wasn't even that powerful to begin with seriously DE are you on drugs or something.

Little did you know what a group killer it was. WAS

Edit:

After testing it is really better now, the 25% status now makes it a better utility (its better than boar prime at full spool) and the innate punch through is still there. And all I have to do is use the old build when it was first released (plus sg scavenger).

10/10 still better than boltor prime IMO

Edited by Cellix1