Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Ideas

TheDemonJoker3

I would love to see a light/energy based tenno...idk how you would pull it off, but that would be epic. I would also go nuts over dual powered characters; for instance, water and electricity, fire and earth, ash's power and excalibur etc, but certain ones warframes associate their powers with others. Also (I think this has been a popular subject amongst the warframe world.....a water based tenno, I believe that Idea should be easier to make than a energy based warframe.

I also think that Banshee doesn't meet the criteria of..well banshee......her sounds shoud have more..spasazz more like a soundwave type sound. Even if it is just for sound quake.

I personally would like to see a warframe that is centered around light (blindingly and burningly so), and gravity... I was thinking of a very slow, but very strong AOE tanker. Maybe even slower than frost or rhino. Such so, that it is in the center of the chaos, the veritable maw of carnage, a black hole pulling everything in. Powers would draw enemies in, before dispatching them with massive damage, or hold enemies helplessly in stasis. I'm a little curious as to where to submit original designs, as I have a bit of concept art drawn up. As for design overall It would certainly need to reflect the powers of the warframe. This is of course, overall incorporated in the designs of halos and sunstreaks. Think, the polar (hueheuuheu) opposite of frost.If you can tell me where devs accept user submissions (c'mon! crowd-sourced designs! FOR FREE!!!1!)  I can be reached at Eienshi@aol.com

I really like the idea of a light based warframe as well.

As for gravity, i think that would fall a little bit too close to the Mag frame.

I personally would like to see a warframe that is centered around light (blindingly and burningly so), and gravity...

I personally would like to see a warframe that is centered around light (blindingly and burningly so), and gravity... I was thinking of a very slow, but very strong AOE tanker. Maybe even slower than frost or rhino. Such so, that it is in the center of the chaos, the veritable maw of carnage, a black hole pulling everything in. Powers would draw enemies in, before dispatching them with massive damage, or hold enemies helplessly in stasis. I'm a little curious as to where to submit original designs, as I have a bit of concept art drawn up. As for design overall It would certainly need to reflect the powers of the warframe. This is of course, overall incorporated in the designs of halos and sunstreaks. Think, the polar (hueheuuheu) opposite of frost.If you can tell me where devs accept user submissions (c'mon! crowd-sourced designs! FOR FREE!!!1!)  I can be reached at Eienshi@aol.com

I agree with Linus. An all powerful Tenno is what your asking for which I don't think will make gameplay fun just easy

It slipped my mind the other day to mention it, but I would also like to see a water based frame come to existance. I know it sounds a little stereotypical but I would imagine it would be more of a defensive/support frame, but with quick movements.

It slipped my mind the other day to mention it, but I would also like to see a water based frame come to existance. I know it sounds a little stereotypical but I would imagine it would be more of a defensive/support frame, but with quick movements.

I agree with the quickness part but not the defensive type. I believe a water type should be fast but not as fast as a light one. Should be fairly strong about excalibur type and supporter type but not defensive.