The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leftover paysafe card credit.

Zakalwe

I have £3.85 of paysafe card credit leftover from buying my founders package.

It's a long shot I know, but does anyone have a card with 15p left on? I need a round £4 to buy the smallest amount of steam wallet funds available and I don't want to spend more money on these things as (as I've discvoered) they're pretty much useless.

If no one has, I guess I'd be willing to hand it over for someone else to use with their own card. I certainly can't see any other way to make use of it.

Unless you guys have a suggestion for where I can spend my remaining £3.85?

Cheers!

It's a long shot I know, but does anyone have a card with 15p left on? I need a round £4 to buy the smallest amount of steam wallet funds available and I don't want to spend more money on these things as (as I've discvoered) they're pretty much useless.

If no one has, I guess I'd be willing to hand it over for someone else to use with their own card. I certainly can't see any other way to make use of it.

Cheers!

Cheers!

I like to hef it XD if i was you save it for later i use paysafe too.

Edited by Asuraknight

• 1 year later...