The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenge Of A Bloodline(Eu)

Fluttershy93

Hello there fellow tenno, my clan which i started by myself early on is looking for members. We will most likely remain shadow tier,mainly because i enjoy small clans/guilds and feeling that we are all friends and a part of something. I'm trying my best to make this clan into a community,community where everyone is welcome no matter what interests they have and so forth. But this is something i can't do alone,having good company,friends and connection with my members is a must.

Criteria for joining:

-Being mature,we don't want kids in our clan.

-Friendliness is key, we are a community,friends even.

-Being a active player is a must, or when going away for a while give a heads up.

-Social,we don't want people that just sit in the game without saying a word. Talking with your fellow members in the clan/guild not only makes the game more fun, but worth staying for.

-Contributing when needed is important

-Must have microphone!

General Clan details:

-We have everything researched, and whenever something new comes out we hope everyone will contribute.

-The clan uses Teamspeak very often, and enjoy being social.

-The clan is EU based,so those are the only players we are looking for.

-We are are currently working on Raid runs and have it sorted, but having reserve players is a good thing.

If you are interested please contact me in game,my IGN is the same as the forum name,post here or comment on my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978327611/

When you do take contact please tell me about yourself, i enjoy knowing the people i get into my clan beforehand.

Good luck with recruiting thats a lot of Criterias thout

I would say they are very reasonable criterias, especially considering how many d-bags there are, and i have had my share of them in my clan. Don't really see the reason for commenting if you are not interested in joining by the way, waste of my time and yours.