Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid Is Bad Zzz!

drunkpunk222

Complicated running back and forth over and over doing some kind of decoding, u dont need to even fight mobs u just need to avoid them and run from one place to another oooover and oooover and then again , hard to complete team, peeps coming ,start complaining and leaving, or not listening others in mission and messing up all , i was bored to do nothing there, lots of mobs are bugged  , they do nothing like i did just standing, so very very boring, did till 2nd part but i was enough of first, there is no markers what u need to do or something, zero information, u on ur own, u need to google and read alot to learn even then its boring like i said, its for masochists, i prefer something like survival or defense or challenging boss fight, hard to explain how bad this mission is, go and try, its for addicts only not for casual players, later u will hardly find someone who going to join this boredom, reward not worth so much wasted time, prepare for hours of playing there if u first times,played more then hour first part and there is 3 or 4 parts and u need to do them with same team (facepalm), dont waste 100k cash for this raid blueprint, going back to enjoy good old defense and survival missions and some other good stuff :) and waiting for this raid bug fix and rework, i not saw any positive comment in forum or ingame chat about this raid, self explained.

Edited by drunkpunk222

Good feedback, just two things. You aren't a pregnant woman, you don't need to miss your periods so often. Secondly, it's exactly like how raids are in every other game. The first few completions are done by pioneers, who write guides and show videos, and it's up to players to use the resources given to them to understand how to do it.