Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paying For More Revives Suggestion

Bathtub

So I was messing around on a higher level planet and ended up dying 3 times. If I wanted to get more revives it would cost me 9 platinum. I had 10 so I was thinking about getting more revives after I did another mission. Unfortunately I ended up dying on the next mission and losing my last revive. If I wanted to get more revives it would cost me 12 platinum which I couldnt afford. So now I am unable to play the game and when I tried to buy more platinum my card is declined because I just started playing Warframe. 

What I suggest is that there should be a single use revive available from the market for 3 platinum each. Does anyone else think this should be an option?

I think his suggestion was to be able to buy them outside of a mission at 3p a piece instead of in one installment. However, being able to press revive(3 Platinum) when out would work equally as well.

Edited by liavalenth

I agree with your point, but I also wanted to point out that the revives are per warframe.  So if you have two frames you would have all your revives for the other frame if you wanted to play a frame that had revives.

Edit: You can also play, you just fail the mission if you die w/o revives.

Edited by Firebat86

It would be an okay idea to be able to do it during missions, but it's better to not have it during missions.  That could lead to accidents.

As for out of mission, yeah it probably should be "add revive - 3plat" instead of refresh revives for full price.

Finally, from personal opinion and experience of this type of free to play mechanic, revives are always the worst thing you could spend platinum on.  Never every by revives in a game.  If they don't refresh on their own, play without extra lives.  If they refresh on their own and you died until you ran out, then it's time to take a break and play something else.  Revives are never a good idea.

Besides, like someone said, in Warframe you only need revives if you are planning on dying in a mission.  Don't die and you don't need them.